2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there a picture of Tone holding a gun or something on this phone or one of a gun, or do I have this confused after 3 years...?

I so agree. I was thinking about how all these young people, the "shot girls", the room mates, have been thrown into this mess by ICA. What a waste of time for these young people to have to put their lives on hold for. IMO.

Totally! And to go through something like this has to have changed their lives. Marked them. Made them a little less trusting.

Cheneys right about one thing - have a circus trial and be convicted.

I don't believe they have, I think you're right...

eta: Well, wait-- they did hear about a stained trunk liner and a hair with a death band from the trunk...

During Lindas opening, she quoted Cindy's 911 call 'it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car'.

And during Joses opening, he claimed the 'stench' was from garbage sitting in the hot sun.

TL thinks this was June 27th he was wearing a tie for the first couple of nights doing the promotions . . . stopped wearin them . . . pictures objections by DT overruled .. . publish
RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED JB wants to show statement to LE given 9/18/08. Bates stamp 1653.

Thank you Sooooooooooooo much from all of us working today. Not only have you done great summaries all day, but you colored them in one color so we could take a sneak at work and just scroll really quick looking for your GREEN color. Hope you continue and/or others do such with these COMPREHENSIVE summaries throughout the day. You m'am are invaluable! :rocker::rocker::innocent:

OT-I bet KC wish she had worn another shirt that the one she is wearing today in front of Tony!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I dont think JA. could get through an objection without "losing it".What a a a a a Baez..:crazy:

i'm not seeing any basis for pressing TL on the "stench" in the car or getting close to it. The jury must be very confused, since the prosecutor hasn't gotten to that issue yet. We all know about that, but the jury hasn't heard it yet, have they?

They heard about it in the State's opening statement.

Can Casey and Tony see one another, eye-to-eye, where they are sitting? Wish I could see how they're acting to one another during the downtime. Sneaking glances or avoiding each other!

Oh this little sidebar discussion is quite intense.

Baez- Caylee drowned your honor
FG- Casey murdered her your honor
Baez- Tony should be dismissed over hardship
HHJP- Baez, jury selection was over last week
FG- We have tons of more to talk with Tony about
Baez-Was he there on the day Caylee drowned?

HHJP-:banghead:

Who thinks this trial will conclude at 8 weeks. Ha!
I think they will be within this time frame...maybe slightly over... they gave hhjp their schedules

he CERTAINLY did what he could to hold them to that with the jury selection and think he will do the same here.

1-2 weeks over schedule is my prediction

moo

I'm kinda thankful for this sidebar, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with #2 and this baby wanted a peanut butter sammy BAD!!!

i hope the jurors notice that ica acts like she owns the place. It makes me so mad. I have never seen clients talking constantly to the attorneys, looking at the computers, grabbing the attorneys, shaking her head during testimony, hanging out with attorneys instead of immediately taken away. She talks to jb like they are peers. :maddening:

icam.

JB needs to find a way to the court to allow TL to divulge abuse claims by ICA....

hoping he doesnt, as HHJP those statements were self serving and made after Caylees death....

ut oh guys ... JA is now in the ring at the sidebar.

OH MY GOSH look how many attys are sitting at the defense table. That's horrible considering there are so few at the States table.

I have always thought the same thing about them having so many attorneys cramming around her. They try and paint her as a poor, 'indigent' victim, yet she has a mega-dream team surrounding her all of the time. It works against her, imo. WHY doers she need a dozen staff around her every day?

MSM tweets I read earlier said the jurors were getting frustrated with the side bars, rolling eyes, ect.

do you blame them --------- :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

IIRC, she alluded to physical, or that he was a *advertiser censored* to her. She did not make a sexual abuse claim. I'm worried now that the jury will think it was and that's exactly why JB asked a question he knew might be objected to.

People bash JB for asking questions that are being objected to and sustained, as if he is being dumb, but he knows what he is doing. You have to understand that this is a technique lawyers use to plant info into the juror's heads.
\

Which normally it might work but this jury already knows ICA lies more times then not and they also got to see GA testify. Im personally not worried I think the jury has a pretty good idea what ICA all about even this early in the trial:twocents:

I stated earlier that JB knows what he is doing. Lest anyone thinks I feel he is doing a good job, LOL, that comment was in context of the questions he asked which he knows will likely be objected to.

Other then certain things like that, I think he is in over his head here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela