2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now JB blame the media. He blames everyone but the real murderer Casey

I had to laugh at JB's physical description of Corp Edwards. I don't see the point other than, hey, he sounds hot! :)

Yeah...what was up with that? Trying to say that BB was afraid of BB and therefore gave wrong dates? I can't figure this out.

JB stumbling all over the place with questions about where windows are in Burner's house, how his house is positioned in relation to the A's house, and it is glaringly apparent that JB was not prepared for this witness.

If he had been, he would have had a picture or diagram of the relation of homes to each other to try and prove what Burner could or could not see.

Now JB wants to ask about Media trucks in front of Burners house, SA objects, it is sustained.

Did one of the cadaver dogs hit by the play area? I think she backed that car up and was going to bury her there. Even took the body over there. I have a hard time digging holes in my yard. I have my teenage boys do it. I think it was too hard. She never did bury her just dumped her. moo

sure the anthony's have shovels. so if GA was covering up a drowning wouldn't he use his own...DUH!!!!

JB tries to discredit witnesses about things that are not relevant to his defense. Sign of an inexperienced attorney.

JB: It was my last question your honor.

Is that a free pass to ask an objected to question?

JB sit down already ................ thank you!

LOL
State: Objection, relevance
JB: It's my last question Judge
SUSTAINED.

So did she google shovel to see what one looked like?

It would relate to this witnesses knowledge of the facts Judge.

WTH is he trying to say???

JB's response to objection
"it's my last question"
huh?

In the first week of her daughter dying in a pool accident that she never told anyone about, ICA kept going back to the house. She was backing her car up into the garage area. She borrowed a shovel. Same girl that later that week was in a Hot Body Contest.

This is what the jurors are learning.

Exactly!!! Why would Casey even step foot back in that house if her precious daughter died and her awful father was covering up the crime and framing her?? Makes no sense!

good job BB! (witness excused)

next up is James newlander

(sidebar of course for jose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads