2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bamboo shoot was the farthest thing from caseys mind. I dont think she cared about the bamboo growing in the yard. She was gonna bury the baby in the back yard to spite her parents. I think she decided it would be too hard so she just dumped her at the so called pet cemetary. chilling!! moo

Yep -this!
I am laughing in my mind right now thinking about ICA doing yard work of any type.

are jurors taking notes? hmmmm making a timeline? anyone getting tweeted info?

And we have another sidebar about the next witness - yes, it was called by JB.

JB :tears: about the next witness. Sidebar

JB is boring me.

Do you notice in the background of the courtroom when SA is up and questioning witnesses the audience is paying attention, and when Mr. Baez comes up they are all staring at their feet, playing with their pencils, basically ignoring. LOL

How stupid to borrow a shovel...
I am almost afraid it could play into defense theory that she was so much in another world about all of this (Caylee's "accidental death") that it would never have occurred to her that a shovel could be incriminating. I mean, it is pretty dumb to borrow a shovel from a neighbor if your child is missing...

Especially as his magic picture showed there's a shovel standing in the garage - IMHO she engaged him specifically for some reason or alibi (that I can't quite figure out-maybe just that she was caring for CAylee...)

JB gets on my last nerve. Him and all his side bars. He wastes way to much time.

Of fur GAWD's sake...does JB have to go get Jamie's file now!!!??? Glad the jury is seeing "how organized DT is."

:floorlaugh: Jose is going to object to every single witness testifying. He thinks "Look Judge, we admitted to Caylee dying... do we really need to go there?? Can't we just let them deliberate after opening statements??"

In my mind, JB's new defense story should limit his cross exam's of a lot of witnesses. Maybe the trial will go faster than anticipated.

Jamie Realander is up next, I believe she met KC at Fusion, and filled in as one of the "shot girls" on occassion. Wait, this was a sushi restaurant/martini lounge that had shot girls and a hot body contest? lololol.

How stupid to borrow a shovel...
I am almost afraid it could play into defense theory that she was so much in another world about all of this (Caylee's "accidental death") that it would never have occurred to her that a shovel could be incriminating. I mean, it is pretty dumb to borrow a shovel from a neighbor if your child is missing...

I think Casey had plans that she thought would keep anyone from realizing Caylee was missing. Or she figured she'd come up with such a plan. So the shovel wouldn't be an issue. I love this shovel evidence. Another thing that really won't fit into Baez's myth.

OMG JB is trying to say the neighbor only came forward because of the media being camped in front of the Anthony house. :thud: This is getting ridiculous!!

Now another sidebar before the next witness can be sworn in. Are we going to have to go through this with every witness???

He is getting on my last nerve.

Didn't the dogs hit by the playhouse and did the Anthony's also have a storage shed? So was Caylee's body out there at one point?

What do you guys think happened? Caylee died in the trunk? She borrowed the shovel (dumb move) and took her body to the area where she was found. I don't have the timeline about when and where her car was. Could someone fill me in? Confused about when the friends said her car didn't smell.

BB speaking to Mr. Geoge: privacy fence blocks the view . . .didn't see kc leave or drive away . . . no idea how long there. . . .didn't hear noises while they were there. She didn't see kc's white car just the vehicle he didn't know what it was.

JB: pretty hard to look back and recall everything . . photo of your garage and living room faces the street . . .A's house would be to the right . . .
HHBP what exhibit are you showing?
Jb A's home to the right . . .
A it would be straight through . . .looking out front door . . .this is door to garage whre the tile is . . .
JB A family home would be towards the right. . . your living room w/tv on, window to (left?)
A no right
JB left as well?
a No.

JB DAte . . . that you heard male voice in mid day . . .early afternoon (around 1) you didn't see the male

A I saw kc then I saw the male
JB you saw cars you didn't see anyone driving them . . . you never saw who was driving . . .this shovel turned into FBI . . . on 17th media trucks outside your home for months . . . 6 months

SA object to relevance.
JB my last question then I will stop
HHBP . . . sustained!
JB relate to this witness knowledge of facts
sustained

JB : kc seemed normal?
SA Object!
JB I will withdraw . . .

next witness
(Jaime Relander?)

SA asking HHBP . . . sidebar

IS saying KC met Jaime @ Fusion . . . kc was suposed to be in charge of shot girls @ that time.

10 min recess. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member