2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
School 1 AM to 5 AM Hours varied. :waitasec:

FullSail is a 24 hour school. They go 8 hours a day/night on an accelerated and condensed degree program. Some of those hours do include times like these. My son is wanting to go to FullSail so we looked into it a bit. It is a very, very good school and highly regarded. Pixar and other companies like that eagerly await the graduates so they can snatch them up and put them to work. A lot of people get hired by them before they even graduate.

It is a really good school. Very expensive too.

Reason to lie to her parents about having a job, but why these guys who didn't have jobs?

Clint House, met @ a friends party, TL met the same night. She seemed like a fun "party girl" that would get along with the group of our friends. TL was talking to a girl named KC but she had a kid. I met Caylee @ sutton place apts, saw her 4 or 5 times. Caylee never actually stayed over (spent night), KC started staying over almost fulltime right around beginning of June to mid June spending most of her time over there, spending nights. I didn't mind @ all, it was not a very big apt, kinda crammed in there (objection, overruled)
She said she worked @ Universal, never saw credentials, never heard her complain about work, she was getting ready to leave the apt say she was going to work, she would come back. Pretty silent about it didn't really talk about work all that much.

I hope to God the jurors are asking themselves: if the baby died by accident, why is there even a trial?

*sending up prayers for the prosecution team and the jurors*

I don't believe in reading body language, except the obvious. Next we will have experts who can read minds. moo

It can be useful but it is not an exact science, I agree. Same as psychology. IMO.

Because the SA does not object.

I think they tried but BP overruled on it. The SA argument was they were questioning on events not in evidence. Or something like that :)

Remember what it was like to be in college being in your 20's. Now imagine being involved in a case like this. And knowing that Casey's DT wants to throw everyone and ANYONE under the bus. Knowing personal things about your life were being broadcast all over the country.

I feel so very very bad for these kids. College is supposed to be fun. I feel badly they didn't get to enjoy a carefree college experience. ICA has made many victims other than Caylee.

How much you wanna bet JB sarcastically brings up the fact that Clint appeared on Greta to try to discredit him.

They may be reading here, dont give them any ideas

:crazy:

But hating that she has to wear that ruffley blouse. :)

If Tony is indeed testifying today, and not until after lunch, betcha ICA accidently "spills" something on her ruffles at lunch so she would have to change into something "nicer" LOL!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

During Clint's testimony.
traildayone23.jpg

I'm astonished that Baez isn't sinking low enough to ask these kids about their pot use.

Wait for it .... they will with Tony L. I'm sure of it.

That's not a smoke break- it's a chain-smoking break.
Holy cow, get back in here & let's get this show on the road!

I'm a bit tired and cranky.

Yeah, Full Sail University is tough. They go to school almost 24/7. And you have to figure what normal media hours are. They are being trained for that.

Actually, they try to balance the load on the classes. The students DO go to school 'round the clock and don't have many choices about not wanting a late night or early morning class.

My hatred of Baez is so irrational I get irked every time I hear his voice object! LOL! I can't watch him interrogate the witnesses cuz he just makes me sick! I wish they would force him not to appear in court! (I know, very irrational!!) LOL!

I LOVE the state right now. This crap is pretty big against her because even if Caylee drowned she would have lost her daughter. Why wouldn't she be upset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela