2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint: role?-the promo girl
mingle w/crowd
in hot body contest
every Friday
club paid t shot girls

Clint told the girls what they needed to wear.

She would come every Friday night and try and get people out . . .to Fusion . . .she was a promoter, because she was TL girlfriend, she would tell her friends to come out, the more people come out the more money we would make. I never saw her text messages or emails but I saw her myface & FB page.

She was the promo girl, she was in a couple of contests that I hosted . . .the Hot Body Contest. Every friday month of June 2008. Shot girl walks around with a tray with pre-mixed shots, we wouldn't pay the shotgirls, the bar did that. KC would give her little tidbits of information, most of the time I would tell the girls what they should wear. KC would say maybe the girls should wear these shorts with this top.

The problem with Baez asking these guys if they were at the Anthony house when Caylee "drowned" is that he expects the jury to believe that a loving, doting mother has a horrible unexpected thing happen... her daughter DROWNED.... and this wonderful mother didn't skip a beat with the people she stayed with 24/7. She was still happy, partying, fun etc.

Harder to believe than the idea of her planning her child's MURDER and being happy Caylee is out of the way.

My hatred of Baez is so irrational I get irked every time I hear his voice object! LOL! I can't watch him interrogate the witnesses cuz he just makes me sick! I wish they would force him not to appear in court! (I know, very irrational!!) LOL!
I'm sorry, but I disagree.
I think your hatred of Baez is completely rational.

Why did he say she would go outside to talk on the phone and when asked with who he said it was always either her mother or the nanny. That makes it sound like this imaginary nanny actually called her. IMO

I think all of Casey's "friends" should send her a special thank you for putting them in this untenable position.

Unless and until one of these witnesses testifies about ICA's eyebrows, please refrain from discussing them any further in this thread. :tyou:

audio back on.

next witness, Roy "Clint" House.

oops, uh, let's bring the jury back in...... lol

even the judge stands for the jury.

25 years old, lives in Jacksonville FL.
another full sail student.
recording arts.
10 months there.
no degree, now works carpet cleaning with family business.

April to the end of June. 08.
slept wherever, floor, couch, etc.

one to five am, or one to five pm.

Met KC at the may 24 party.
TL also met KC at same party.
KC seemed like a fun party girl.
Knew she had a kid.
info from TL.

Met Caylee at the apts.
four or five times.
Caylee never spent the night.
KC started staying over beginning of June, stayed consistently middle of June and on.

objection

KC worked at Universal.
Didn't talk or complain about work.
Came back in evening, didn't talk about work.

Didn't see Caylee after the middle of June.
KC said Caylee was with the nanny.
Nanny was local, in Orlando.

Odd that Caylee with nanny all the time?
I asked her, she said with the nanny. Concern?
KC never seemed concerned, demeanor always the same.

Laptop?
yes.

KC have a laptop? yes.
KC used her own and he never saw her use anyone elses.

saw her on the phone? yes, take the calls outside.
talked with mom or nanny.

Never upset after phone calls.

Saw KC daily.
Saw KC in apt, and outside apt on Fridays, at the club.

CH was a dj at fusion on Fridays.
KC was a promoter for TL. Getting the word out.
Saw KC post on facebook, myspace about the events.

She was the promo girl. hot body contest. mingle with the crowd.
every Friday in June.

Did KC hire shot girls? no
Did KC tell them what to wear? no, but would give suggestions of what to wear.

KNow Maria Kish? yes, was his gf at the time.
She came with him to the fusion.

sidebar.

OMG!! Clint says KC used to instruct the shot girls on what clothes to wear. Oh the irony of that on a day she is wearing that blouse.

She made suggestions to the girls @ Fusion about what to wear. Maria (Kesh?) was my girlfriend @ the time . . .she attended nights @ Fusion.

JB & Mr. George talking .. . .can't hear

oh no Clint just fudged it up. Saying KC was a promoter for FUsion. which she could say she was workign NOT hanging out. oy
Nah...the take home message is that she was getting on with her life, not giving a damn where Caylee was. It doesn't matter what she was doing partying at Fusion, it only matter that she was.

My opinions...

oh no Clint just fudged it up. Saying KC was a promoter for FUsion. which she could say she was workign NOT hanging out. oy

That's OK, they can get TL to clarify that. He said she just took it upon herself...she didn't get paid either.

When JB asks "where you there when Caylee drowned" I wish a witness would say, "This is the first I've heard of this 'drowning'!"

What's the big deal with the outfit thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela