2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except she did even return the gas cans without being proded.

Ehhh, I don't think so-- George was headed for the trunk with keys in his hand. Who knows if she intended to return them. But, even if she did-- it lends credence to her returning the duct tape. jmo

This is something I do not get. When JA called George up on the stand the first day and asked him about the abuse allegations and the covering up Caylee's death accusations, it opened the door for Jose to question George about these issues and he didn't? He had gotten all our attention with those wild accusations and then... nothing followed in the questioning of George Anthony? He just allowed it to... linger and I think the jury has to be just as confused as we all are about why JB didn't question George about these accusations when he had that chance?? Is he waiting for when he presents his own case and George is his witness to bring it up?[/QUOTE]

BBM

It could be. But it would be a dumb move to make. If JB is questioning GA on a direct examination he's not going to be allowed to ask any leading questions. He won't be able to get his "narrative" in. Unless of course if they declare GA a hostile witness which would be likely. They should attack now rather than waiting, that is, if they plan to attack it at all.

This is something I do not get. When JA called George up on the stand the first day and asked him about the abuse allegations and the covering up Caylee's death accusations, it opened the door for Jose to question George about these issues and he didn't? He had gotten all our attention with those wild accusations and then... nothing followed in the questioning of George Anthony? He just allowed it to... linger and I think the jury has to be just as confused as we all are about why JB didn't question George about these accusations when he had that chance?? Is he waiting for when he presents his own case and George is his witness to bring it up?

He had an opportunity again today. Why didn't he ask him about where Caylee was during this gas can fiasco? :waitasec:

JB is very transparent IMO. He doesn't even seem to be trying to make this ridiculous theory fly.

I only hope the jury sees it too.

Please help me out. WHAT?

LOL...think of diatoms as an invisible to the eye crystal shape...'cause that kinda what they look like under a microscope
They are used frequently to moniter water quality. They can "swim" or travel thru the human body blood stream and thus COULD end up in the bone marrow of the bones. (But they are usually observed in the microscopic analysis of urine......and sometimes newbie lab techs think they are pathological parasites :floorlaugh: )

Dear Friends: I am stepping back for a bit b/c I have become so emotionally invested in this that it is affecting my health (have been sick for several weeks.) I just want the truth to be revealed, and will continue to pray for that. Whether or not the truth is revealed by the end of this trial, is ultimately out of my hands. However, I am confident in HHJP's superintending, and the SA in getting to the truth. Regardless of the outcome, there is One who will eventually Judge, I am certain of that. Regards to all.

I have seen several posts where posters are talking about becoming physically ill, I'm so sorry for you guys! I think we need a thread so that those who are having a really hard time with this can support each other. I'm afraid this is only going to get worse for some of you. (((hugs)))

Dear Friends: I am stepping back for a bit b/c I have become so emotionally invested in this that it is affecting my health (have been sick for several weeks.) I just want the truth to be revealed, and will continue to pray for that. Whether or not the truth is revealed by the end of this trial, is ultimately out of my hands. However, I am confident in HHJP's superintending, and the SA in getting to the truth. Regardless of the outcome, there is One who will eventually Judge, I am certain of that. Regards to all.

:hug:We understand Oakley! Take care, rest up. get better and come back when you're up to it! We'll be waiting for you!!:grouphug:

Oh, I'm crazy....lol. I'm still in my pajamas and its 1pm here. I also have a SUPER messy house surrounding me.

I know AND it is only day 3 , I am wondering how awful my house will look by the end of this not to mention the yard.

Jose, I will not be cutting my grass until july 27th. Maybe longer.

Wasn't there a lock on the shed? I know TL broke it, but it might have been easy for TOny to break but not for KC.

Good point, but I am still thinking that if she wasn't living there, and was staying out, and her daughter was dead from drowning, why would it make sense that she makes a random pit stop at home, takes the time and effort to borrow a shovel just to dig up some bamboo shoots, the leaves again. Doesn't make sense to me...hope it doesn't to the jury, too.

I think if I was going to stop home and then just decided to dig up some bamboo shoots and found the shed locked, I would just ignore it or wait until someone got home with the keys. I also think that if I wasn't staying there every day I would give a flying....squirrel...about digging up some bamboo shoots.

Caylee still pays the bills if they sold that exclusive video that N. Grace had on.

I don't think the family (GA, CA or KC) sold that video. I think it was a guest. I thought I could see KC with a video cam filming it too - so this video would not be their..........or most likely not. (Yes, LA or Mallory or other family, maybe!)

If they can prove, through Caylee's bones, that she drowned then the State's expert witness who performed his own autopsy on Caylee's remains should be able to prove it, right?? They all knew Caylee died in a tragic accident... so they had to have had their expert take the proper steps and testing to show this is what happened, correct?? So what's the problem? Why are we here today if they have proof that Caylee died of an accidental drowning?

This is something I do not get. When JA called George up on the stand the first day and asked him about the abuse allegations and the covering up Caylee's death accusations, it opened the door for Jose to question George about these issues and he didn't? He had gotten all our attention with those wild accusations and then... nothing followed in the questioning of George Anthony? He just allowed it to... linger and I think the jury has to be just as confused as we all are about why JB didn't question George about these accusations when he had that chance?? Is he waiting for when he presents his own case and George is his witness to bring it up?[/QUOTE]

BBM

It could be. But it would be a dumb move to make. If JB is questioning GA on a direct examination he's not going to be allowed to ask any leading questions. He won't be able to get his "narrative" in. Unless of course if they declare GA a hostile witness which would be likely. They should attack now rather than waiting, that is, if they plan to attack it at all.

Answer #1: No

Answer #2: JB was afraid to because he had not and will not present any evidence to support it unless ICA testifies.

OMG -- my 21 yr old son used to view me crazy and now he asked to be woke up for trial too. If he has to miss testimony (for school) he texts often and that is first thing he asks about when he gets home.

PERRY TIME - has become a game in our house. He even pulled a fast one on his GF yesterday and texted her: "I will pick you up at 20 minutes after the hour of two." So now, we no longer tell time 'informally'!!!!!!!!

You know that really makes my heart expand to ridiculous sizes. I'm THRILLED that a young person is actively interested in a court proceeding. Our legal system is fantastic (IMO). It's far from perfect but again IMO it's the best damn legal system in the world.

I see the door but I can't find the afternoon thread.

well the bun is gone...back to the pony.....

:silenced: I have to sit on my hands every time TH Sunny H opens her mouth.

Will I get a time-out for saying I'd like to use a garden hose on Sunny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79