2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if this has been discussed or if it belongs here, but I just read this:

Alleged Baby Killer Casey Anthony -- The $68,000 Bill

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/26/accused-baby-murderer-casey-anthony-first-degree-cindy-caylee-mother-federal-unpaid-back-taxes-lien/

for what? Her fake job? Or for the pics and stuff sold?

I've been sexually abused and I don't detest George. IMO jurors who have been sexually abused will understand how damaging it is to true victims when an alleged victim lies and falsely accuses. A true victim would not allow her perpetrator into the delivery room or allow him to diaper and toilet train her daughter. Not if she loved her daughter which may be a possibility. Either way it doesn't excuse murder.

This jury sure has a lot to sift through don't they. YIKES!

Exactly! which, If I was a member of the jury, I would believe that Casey did not love Caylee and she could care less weather or not what her father did to her daughter. if in fact she/DF is claiming that Casey loved Caylee.

I've been sexually abused and I don't detest George. IMO jurors who have been sexually abused will understand how damaging it is to true victims when an alleged victim lies and falsely accuses. A true victim would not allow her perpetrator into the delivery room or allow him to diaper and toilet train her daughter. Not if she loved her daughter which may be a possibility. Either way it doesn't excuse murder.

This jury sure has a lot to sift through don't they. YIKES!

Stomping on the thanks button!

I have often wondered if Casey put Caylee in that small freezer in the garage for a while. That would explain the lack of smell in the car initially. She then put her frozen body in the car after she became worried her mom might be needing something out of the freezer.

Discussed previouosly....but again the histology sections of the bone marrow would have demonstrated the activity of freezing OR partial freezing upon the marrow celluar material. Again, IMHO
:innocent:

I wonder if there are any victims of sexual abuse on the jury, if so they will detest George. JB has really managed to dirty up this case. His big mistake was saying Kronk had possession of Caylee's body, nobody's gonna believe that one. But the abuse?
Sounds very plausible.

I have survived molestation and rape (I prefer survivor over the term victim) and I do not detest George. I don't believe he sexually abused Casey. Granted, my father was not my abuser but that my :twocents:

If anything, I think George interacted very little/wouldn't tolerate Casey the older and more out of control she got and those are her true daddy issues.

In fact, when my older sister was going through her wild child phase, she accused my father of molesting her. She has to this day never apologized for hurting him so but she did admit at the police station that it was made up.

Pant pant pant! Just back from grocery store...speed trip!

Where are the pm threads?

:twocents: BIG problem tho'............HHJP declared that IF the info was NOT in the report & or deposition, then IT SHALL NOT be presented from the stand by any expert.

Again, from discovery, NO TESTING RESULTS were presented from Werner Spitz, M. D. that challenged scientifically the report from the OME,District 9! (Again, from memory but....I'm :innocent: rather sure) :rocker:

So they didn't present it because it wasn't there? Is that a logical conclusion? That the evidence showed no signs of any kind of drowning... accidental or not?

I know a childhood sex victim, and it started when she was 8 and lasted until she was 25.

She cannot have children because of it and she still does not see herself as a victim even though her 40 year old "bf " went to jail for molesting her little sister, oh and he was her step dad.

She is 36 now and refers to him as her ex. He little sister went on to "have a relationship with a different sex offended at 13 she dated an 35 year old man.

These kids acted like it was not abuse and was normal. True story. I went to school with the girls my whole life ,was a friend to an extended family member and know them well. It turned my stomach my whole life.

Discussed previouosly....but again the histology sections of the bone marrow would have demonstrated the activity of freezing OR partial freezing upon the marrow celluar material. Again, IMHO
:innocent:

Thanks joypath. I must have missed the freezing discussion.

Ugh I had to take some Motrin before the afternoon session began. Today is giving me a serious headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member