2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta call the Jurors "the Poppin' Tarts" after today!

I thought they already brought him back after they had an issue. It was so they could clarify something with the gas cans, right?

Really? I must have missed that-- was it after lunch?

LOL her "versions" and her 3.0 version!!!!!! LOL

2jcsoe1.jpg

Dante S is a member of Websleuths.

On behalf of Websleuths we are very grateful for the time Dante has taken to answer our questions about Casey.

As we all watched Dante on the stand today we know without a doubt he is a good guy.

Dante goes by NitrousPowrdSS

Here are some older threads and posts of Dante so you can catch up if you like.
Dante's chat thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666"]The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Part 2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71741"]The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133722"]Special on TLC - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I believe that deference is appropriate in a social situation, and only if it is deserved. This was not. this was business and I believe they have to argue as equals

My personal opinion is that it is not equals. Just answer the questions. Don't scoff at hard questions. I understand what you are saying though.

CM: bringing into court Judge eaton (called him brother eaton) brought in caselaw that not right to bring in remorse (saying that friends saying she was happy, etc goes to that)

State - evidence is relevant to rebut defense claim one of kidnapping (version one and two) and defense's version of accidental death. demeanor of ICA is relevant

What???? Casey's Demenor is a huge huge part of this case. UGH, CM knows it makes his client look guilty because SHE IS!.

Sorry folks, I disagree with most. We hear what we want to hear. I heard a young guy scoff at an older gentleman. The jurors don't know who this person and that person is. I think Baez has been trying to elicit a negative reaction and was ineffective. CM got what they were looking for. Jurors don't get tweets and don't get the opportunity to see what the outside followers see. They see what is happening in court. Understand the DT premise and your understand how things are viewed and when an older gentleman is scoffed at in open court it is noted with the jury. Not that I think this testimony matters because I think the detective and expert testimony is most important but CM as an elder got "dissed" to use young person terms.

You are not alone. Regardless of how bellowing CM was, the young adult witness was quite disrespectful, IMO.

JA: Saying the lack of emotions refutes what allegedly happened to Caylee....

That's a powerful picture of our assistant state's attorney with the two deputies standing behind him.

JA arguing that her demeanor is rebutting ICA's ZFG story #1 and story #2 as well as the DT's story 3.0.

CM says this should not form the SA's case in chief but should be a rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove