2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is certainly aware of the camera being focused on her and makes sure that she covers her mouth whenever she speaks.

George and Cindy seem relaxed today.

ICA talking to DS at defense table - courtroom camera showing GA and CA in back of courtroom just sitting (not talking to each other)

They are showing CA and GA...looks like CA has been crying.....i feel for her.

wesh camera on GA and CA... poor things trying to catch casey's eye but she is too busy whispering with DS

Odd, but not really...Just caught a shot of CA - she was fidgeting just like KC, adjusting the collar of her shirt.

Why is Casey's hand over her mouth like she's in shock?

Because Simms is doing it, naturally. Monkey see monkey do.

21b6btf.jpg

CM got a reaction. For the Jury, the snarky laugh is not good imo. Nothing really funny imo. JB has been doing his best to get witnesses to react and has been unsuccessful for the most part imo. CM got it. I try and put myself in the shoes of the jury wherein I know little about the case. I would remember the snarky laugh by the witness towards an aged forceful man. Just my opinion but I am trying to relate to someone new to the case.

LOL funny. Now they are covering their mouth so you can't lip read.

Hmmm... I have to wonder what JB's Ananlysis :)yes: spelling is intentional) is of CM's questioning. :waitasec:

anyone else wondering at this point how you could buy Casey's story as a defense attorney seeing all the evidence????

how???

So, the DT's whole case is that no one knows how, when, where, or why Caylee died. I wonder how far that'll get KC.

Who is the woman in the green jacket that JA and CM and JB are talking too?

Why, in the name of all that is Holy, would GA want to make eye contact with the inmate???

They are showing CA and GA...looks like CA has been crying.....i feel for her.

Yeah it looks like she's been crying A LOT. Her eyes look extremely swollen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow