2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They lied SO SO SO many times to save Casey. It's sad now that they can't truly be there for Caylee because they lied so many other times.

Yep. I said in another thread that all those 'mistruths' were about to be thrown right back in their faces. The irony is rich indeed.

On IS they just said ICA was "surprised" to see her father in the house..I believe GA said that too but did he not also say she came in thru the garage & his car was there? :waitasec:

She may have just expressed her surprise at him being home when she entered the house. *surprised expression* "Hey dad, what're you doing home?" I can see me doing something like that after spotting an odd car in the driveway.

All the jury has to do is recall his first day on the stand about tape and he isnt looking to good.

How come JB is allowed to question GA about not seeing Caylee for 9 days? Isn't this beyond the scope of the cross?

Didn't George say in his deposition that he saw the blue collapsable bin and some clothes in Casey's trunk when she took the gas cans out of it? and this morning he says he never had a chance to see in the trunk?

Ug - phone rang. What was the question that was objected to? Please

Maintain George....maintain composure. Let the truth shine through.

My prayers are with you right now, George. Caylee is hugging you right now...feel her presence, George. It will give you the strength you need.

I see where JB is going with this. Why was GA so anxious to call LE about some gas cans when he hadn't seen his grandaughter in almost 2 weeks (which has never happened before).

Fascinating stuff - IMHO.

Mel

Exactly. George and JB are working together. I'm shocked that more people aren't seeing through this ruse.

Respecfully, I don't agree. George seems to be following the states line(which is the truth), or Jeff would be calling him a hostile witness.

GA takes a deep breath and readies himself for JB's cross. If looks could kill though.....

Yes, as soon as Jb approaches a combative look comes on to GA's face. He never did like him and now.....

Right, but would you BREAK the handle on their shed to get it? I surely would never have.

I can say that I maybe would have broke the lock if I needed the cans and didn't have any money to buy some, HOWEVER, I would have also called my parents to let them know the situation. I wouldn't let them assume that someone possibly had stolen them.

Yep, I agree. He lied at first to protect ICA and now it's coming back to bite him...HARD.

I wish he could just come out and say "I lied to police initially to save my daughter." But that wouldn't go over too well either...

Actually, it might work very well. Evidence will show he suspected Casey had done something to do with Caylee and he suspected Caylee was not missing.
It could work to show that he was a father trying to protect his daughter. At that point, as a former LE, he had no proof, proof that he was desperate to obtain from her.
I think the fact that he tried to be honest with LE in the beginning will play well in his favor.

This will be interesting.

All George's lies these past few years are going to come back on him and I think the State has prepared him for that. George was following the letter of the law in that family and it was protect Casey at all costs. I think he will be fine. Just tell the jury the truth... yes, I did lie, but I never knew my granddaughter was deceased... I believed my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc