Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT isn't prepared to cross GA.

You can tell Casey is trying to tell her attys to crucify GA. She wants him crucified badly.

ITA
I think she probably told JB to go easy on her dad but not now. Can't wait to see this, JB isn't that good at cross examining someone at the best of times, he will not pull it off! George will eat him for breakfast!

Wow! George didn't even look over at KC as he got off the stand. He seems very hostile (IMO) towards the DT during objections.

I think I would be very hostile too. If I were accused of everything GA was accused of during opening statements. I am amazed he has been able to keep his cool this long..

I find the whole reporting the gas can stolen and the fact he was a cop and he went to tell the neighbor suspect.

having a 20 year old , when stuff happens she is the very first person I question. Door broken on garage ,check, odd window open for no reason ,check , gas can missing check, air tank gone ,check.

Active young people do random things and I am sure they were not that out of touch. Plus they also had Lee, I have no doubt when the dish washer powder turns up missing they dont have a clue. My dishes are always disapearing and she lives at home ,yet she has to take my pots and pans somewhere.

Really? :waitasec: The cops in our neighborhood are the first ones to alert us about any criminal activity like break-ins, vandalism, suspicious strangers etc. I don't find that suspect at all.

I might be inclined to think my child borrowed items without asking first, but I certainly wouldn't expect them to actually break locks or doors in order to get them!

Huh - all this evidence about the duct tape on the gas can that it had on it - was there because ICA lost the cap...Don't think I've heard that before.....

Not only have I never heard that KC lost the gas can plug but GA was adamant that he DID NOT place THAT tape on THAT gas can. He was livid at the suggestion (not the fact that there was tape there but the WAY the tape was placed on the can) that he had placed that piece of tape.

I almost passed out when he stated that he placed the tape.

InSession is reporting all wrong - they should read the Discovery before they report. Pizzes me off.

I had to step away for a few minutes and now they are in recess. Was JA done with his questions? Is the defense going to question George next?

Thanks.

George is seriously trying to help the State! JB may have lost George helping them in any way when he said those horrible things about him in the Defense's opening statement.

If my son were to be in trouble like this and then turned on me like ICA has with GA...I would be done with him.
I hope that ICA does not plan on going home to her parents if she should be acquited because they would be right to say...not no way...no how you will ever step foot in this house again.
Liar, Liar pants on fire!!!!! ICA took the wrong path in her quest to weasel herself out of this one.
MOO!

I hate to double post, but just realized something.

The SA called GA and CA in to alert them to the potential accusations and sexual molestation issues.........right?

So, during that visit, I am wondering if there was a come to jesus over the multiple conflicting statements that GA/CA have made over the past 3 years. I am also wondering if they were given immunity for any and all potential charges of obstruction, impeding investigation, hiding evidence, whatever ............IF AND ONLY IF they were completely honest during their trial testimony.

George just seems so resigned as to the fate of this - and horrifically angry at JB, don't say I blame him.

George (and hopefully Cindy) has seen the light!! There is no saving Casey and he's not going down with the ship!! Bravo George-Caylee's proud of her JOJO!!:fence:

But didn't just throw his daughter a bone by now saying he did in fact place the tape on the can?

Just catching on InSession where the lady says GA's "storytelling" is more believable for the jury. Maybe I'm just clueless. LOL

Wait...he is now saying he placed the tape on the metal gas can? I thought he previously said he didn't?

:cow:

That was my understanding as well. I thought GA said, he would have done a much neater job if he had put the tape on????

GA said in no uncertain terms in his depo that he did NOT put the tape on that gas can, he would never do anything in such a sloppy manner. He is lying on purpose, he is working with JB. If he comes across as a liar then the jury will believe the drowning theory.

you guys...wouldn't most kids steal gas from their parents? most kids would admit it though...right? I mean it's like a borrow if it's dad's gas...

ICA wasn't a "kid"....

I have to say something about the gas cans. I'm not getting what the big deal is. I mean, I would have done the same thing. I KNOW for a fact my parents wouldn't expect me to ask to borrow gas from them if they had it, and I needed it. Now I would have told them, and not kept it a secret, but I know they wouldn't care.

Yes, our kids know they can come in to our home and borrow stuff, even food, my sister-inlaw and I used tp go to my parent's home and get food, BUT we never broke in, and neither have my children. And a note is always left.

I worry a bit though...all of the things GA and CA said in order to protect that kid of theirs, early on might come back to bite. *sigh* had they just stayed still........ ya know? *sigh*

She didn't let anyone near the car. She may have been pouring gasonline on the stain and that is why TL and her Dad I smelled only gas. I don't even believe she ran out of gas in the car. She may have been thinking that would be a good odor deterrent and was pouring some on the stain.

Knowing TL, I am sure he offered to pour the gas, but she wouldn't let him. For some reason, I think TL reported that. They didn't question TL why he didn't pour.

:great::woohoo:

Keep it up George! Tell ALL that you know in order to get justice for your precious Caylee Marie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member