2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought this over from Sidebar thread:

Who is at the table to the (screen) left of the SA's?

I shudder just thinking about how Baez will be abusing this man when he does his poor excuse of cross examining.

IS ICA flirting with someone on the other side of the room?

My stomach is trembling, I really need a sedative or a strong drink :(

Poor George having to relive the day of finding the car all over again and knowing what it was he was smelling and having to drive home again.

SB giving pathway (and telling gates - that are closed not locked) on pic to walk GA to vehicle

SB says GA apologized for CA's outbursts. Said they were under a lot of stress. GA kept apologizing and told of kc being gone and hadn't seen Caylee in a long time. SB says he just let GA vent. GA said he'd probably be getting divorced

George commenting (venting) that he his granddaughter and daughter were missing as they walked toward car.

rut roh..................didn't GA say that he didn't say anything to this guy? (yesterday?)

He said George said his grandaughte was missing.... :(

SB confirming it just takes a few seconds to walk over to the vehicle.

Mr. Anthony apologized for his wife's outbursts. Said they were under a lot of stress. He apologized profusely.

SB said that's okay. We see it all the time.

Mr. Anthony mentioned that his granddaughter was missing and he hadn't seen her in some time.

SB thought he was venting.

witness says GA was venting about not knowing where his granddaughter was, once at the tow yard lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom