2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the impression they are trying to help Casey. I think they are saying what they seen. Another poster said 'most mothers were attentive who killed there children.' I think that's true and it makes is even sadder that now Caylee is gone imo. I also think that's why Lee's fiance started crying. Just imagine how that little girl loved and trusted her Mom. You can see it in her face in pictures the way she looks at her Mom. It is sad.

Ima

She may not support but saying they had 'an incredible bond' doesn't win points for the state.

Well, if that's what she saw/thought, then she told the truth, just as she should. She shouldn't lie for EITHER side. I think she told the truth as she saw it.

How?

All children and mothers have a special bond, even children with mothers who beat them on a daily basis. Small children love their mothers, no matter what. Full stop.

Surely if I can reason that out, the jury can.

All true, but you have to look at it from the juror's perspective. And as angry as it makes all of us, the DT is more than likely going to score some runs at some point, I have accepted that. And IMO - that was one. The way Mallory looked over at ICA and talked about a special bond.........yeah, point.

How?

All children and mothers have a special bond, even children with mothers who beat them on a daily basis. Small children love their mothers, no matter what. Full stop.

Surely if I can reason that out, the jury can.

From a juror point of view, there may be a couple that would have a hard time trying to find reason how a mother who had a special bond with their child would in turn murder her. This is what the defense is trying to shoot for.

So 5 hours after leaving, she used Amy's car to head back over to Will's house. Telling tales of alignment or tune up issues with her own car.

I do not believe Mallory was crying to help ICA, I think she genuinely cared about Caylee and ICA, I'm sure the entire thing is upsetting. That combined with the allegations against LA and the amount of nerves you could read in her expression...Some people just cry. I would have.

Picture admitted into evidence over objection . . . (tech difficulties) . . .person in foreground is AH and kc behind her . . . taken on 7/4/08, during course of 7/4 party . . .speak to kc about employment (at the time no) . . .kc mentioned Caylee . . . short . . . you know I have a daughter . . yes AH told me . . . went to fireworks . . . big group WW, KC, AH bunch random friends . .heard conversation kc talked about TL moving back to NY . . .she didn't want him to . . .focus on fireworks . . .KC was a little angry at end of fireworks. . . went back to WW house . . .everyone contineud to drink . . ended 1:30 or 2:00 . . . kc was drinking and watching over the house . . .mood change but not still angry . . .mood (objection-overruled) carefree . . . KC was still there @ end of party . . .she left with AH, got KC's phone number planned on going to Ikea the following day . . kc wanted to go . . . no set time to meet . . . on 7/5/08 @ 7:30 or 8 in the morning didn't expect kc to arrive @ WW's house, she had AH's car . . . red toyota corolla . . . kc had AH car something wrong with her car . . .alignment or tuneup . . .WW's roommate let kc in as WW getting out of shower . . .went out shopping for the day . . . spunky & good attitude . . .nothing wrong . .. on 7/5 kc didn't tell child missing/kidnp/looking for her/no mention anything wrong . .. WW drove to Target across from Ikea . . . got coffee & bubblegum . . . nothing else purchased . . . went to Ikea

All the tales of the car issue, the jury has to see she was lying/covering up about something.

From a juror point of view, there may be a couple that would have a hard time trying to find reason how a mother who had a special bond with their child would in turn murder her. This is what the defense is trying to shoot for.

Conversely, they could be wondering how a mother with such a special bond with her child could act as though nothing had happened after that child was pulled dead from the pool.

Beth karas just made a good point...children love their parents no matter what...even if they are mean to them in private.. I add, esp. when they are so young

Yeah, when she said that I literally said "FINALLY!" out loud. Yeesh these talking heads kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss