2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

It's been documented - not a thing - the receipts are here (WS) someplace.

yet another videao...Casey is a star in her world now.

Exactly ... I hope they have figured this out by now ...

To me, it's a no brainer ...

Caylee is not seen in one of these videos -- and she is not purchasing anything Caylee would have needed either !

I've been thinking about this too.. DT has already admitted Caylee was deceased at this time. Can someone explain to me how the state now plans to use this evidence or will they stay the same course as planned?

How she can sit there and not be totally disgraced by her actions amazes me. I would be cringing right about now........................

BBM: I would NOT be able to face anyone ... I'd HIDE !!!

Does everyone remember the blue hoodie smiling pic that the OCSO took to put on fliers that Judge Perry said he would only allow to counter defenses claims that ICA was "afraid" of big bad LE??? Well I think the prosecution has a good case for getting that admitted based on the cockamamie story Jose is peddling. She was grinning from ear to ear because she was afraid of her parents even afte LE gave her EVERY OPPORTUNITY to admit an accident??

FG: LU which is Target video July 10th

HHJP: it will be entered into evidence. The following stipulation. July 10th 2008 is a true and accurate representation and should be considered as true during your dilberations.

FG: may I publish?

HHJP: you may

Video of Casey coming into Target and getting a cart. She is wearing a green? top and black shorts and has white sunglasses on her head. she is at the check out and it looks like she was doing food shopping. A LOT of food shopping. She's got hungry "boys" to feed, right?

Beer run on this one? Note the white sunglasses on head

Are all of these with Amy's checks?

I keep reading the tweets on WESH about 1 juror is taking notes. Very often it's only 1 or 2 jurors taking notes. That's a lil concerning to me.

I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

I don't understand all the objections from the defense. According to them, they admit that Caylee was dead by this time, so why should they care what KC is buying?

Yes, LE has all the receipts and there is NOTHING for a child on any of them.

yes but it works with the defense claim that Caylee had drowned in the pool. kc was just in "kc world" due to the abuse. pretending all is good
:banghead:

Was that another roll of paper towels? Didn't she just purchase a huge pack days ago? ummm

You have to remember in Casey's world the baby has already been gone for a few weeks.

But she was still telling people Caylee was with the Nanny. Did the Nanny provide everything Caylee needed during the day?

At this point we all know why the State is presenting this information, but I know how juries work, and I'm certain a large portion are saying, "How does this show that she murdered her child?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove