2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe I just heard CA state that she was looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago... Wow! Isn't that when they found out what ICA's defense was going to be and Zanny never existed. For once, I truly think GA & CA have come to the conclusion that Casey killed Caylee. So sad for the family involved.

Did anyone notice how Cindy got choked up as Linda was approaching questions regarding June 15th? I think she was preparing herself to lie and then Linda didnt really ask anything that was incriminating.

Im somewhat dissappointed at the states method of questioning. For example the store shopping spree videos were played with no testimoney of Amy backing up the thefts, so to the jury whom we assume knows little of this case, what was the big deal? she was at target, so what? Penneys, so what? Unless they show she was on a shopping sprees with stolen money, why bother to show the tapes? Duh....Now they will have to show them again and explain when and if Amy testifies..... So far I give the state a C-

I think the state is laying a foundation that shows KC had no remorse about Caylee's death. The big guns are being saved for the end of the trial. The last things said are the easiest to remember. JMO

Cindy testified today that she did speak with Casey on the 16th. and her plans were to stay over at the nanny's with Caylee because she had to work late and be there again early. George has said that is what she told him also. The big elephant in the room for me is what did she plan on doing with Caylee? We know her real plans were to stay with Tony. Tony did not allow Caylee for sleepovers. With what we know I can't think of any other explanation than Casey using chloroform, duct tape and the trunk as a baby sitter.

:goodpost:

I agree. I also think this is where GA states to his RC that it was an accident that snowballed out of control. I think KC realized that Caylee was only going to be a ball and chain at that point and that was the spark. KC probably told her parents she only meant to put her to sleep for the night but that was a lie.

Some things I noticed about CA's testimony: She said KC would leave Caylee alone with GA, she left out the fight, she stopped looking for Zanny six weeks ago (I wish LDB had asked her why) I think that's when they got wind of the idea that JB was going to go after the family as being the impetus of Caylee's death and subsequent cover-up. JMO

but the dt said she was dead already. Why would ica need a sitter?

That's really nuts. Cindy said she had to work late so couldn't do it. Doesn't fit with the drowning story at all because GA worked 3-11 shift and had to leave for work at 2:15. Had a drowning occurred that involved GA in the cover up why would Casey be asking CA to babysit?

That's really nuts. Cindy said she had to work late so couldn't do it. Doesn't fit with the drowning story at all because GA worked 3-11 shift and had to leave for work at 2:15. Had a drowning occurred that involved GA in the cover up why would Casey be asking CA to babysit?

Just another hole in the DT theory that has been exposed. I hope some of the jurors are keeping good notes and noticing these things as the trial goes along.

Couldn't Casey have already killed Caylee when she spoke with her mother, and that was just a ruse to explain why she wasn't going to be home so CA wouldn't call her looking for her? I just believe the event occurred at the house after GA went to work, rather than Caylee dying in the trunk.

MOO

With Casey anything is possible. How do you think she died?

Sorry but I haven't ever seen ca before so this is just a reaction to her testimony today. I find her believable. Initially when she took the stand she seemed like an emotionally battered woman. Based on what I've read here I guess she has been a b____. I did sense a change as she testified and wondered if she was just more comfortable. Don't know how any of this helps the pros or def. There certainly are a lot of moving parts.

With Casey anything is possible. How do you think she died?

As the State has suggested with duct tape.

I believe it occurred at the house, where Caylee was immediately put into the bags her remains were found in, then placed in the back yard until retrieved the day Casey borrowed the shovel and had the car backed into the garage.

MOO

Sorry but I haven't ever seen ca before so this is just a reaction to her testimony today. I find her believable. Initially when she took the stand she seemed like an emotionally battered woman. Based on what I've read here I guess she has been a b____. I did sense a change as she testified and wondered if she was just more comfortable. Don't know how any of this helps the pros or def. There certainly are a lot of moving parts.

((welcome neighbor))

I missed this morning live and trying to watch on WFTV's site. Got through part 6 but everytime I click on part 7 it goes back to part 1 again.

Anyone know if there is another site that has the replay?

Thanks!

Edit:

Found the correct link for part 7

http://www.wftv.com/video/28059097/index.html

Watching right now on HLN and reading what Chiquita71 wrote. As I watch Casey, I can get pass (even when she cries) how cold hearted she looks. Casey is a sociopath. She cries when she sees the picture of Caylee... not because she loved her and misses her... but more for the trouble Caylee caused her. This case is only showing how very cold hearted Casey is and I am sure her mother and father have come to realize that they lived with a sociopathic killer.

Did any one see after break when Cindy walked off the stand? Casey was talking and I was trying to read her lips.. it looked like she said " that hurts me" "done this to me" and she has ...."for 3 years" In Casey's world, it all about Casey, she will kill her daughter, blame her father, steal from her friends without ANY remorse. She is a dangerous sociopath.

Did any one see after break when Cindy walked off the stand? Casey was talking and I was trying to read her lips.. it looked like she said " that hurts me" "done this to me" and she has ...."for 3 years" In Casey's world, it all about Casey, she will kill her daughter, blame her father, steal from her friends without ANY remorse. She is a dangerous sociopath.

Go to http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=8 and see post #191. A few of us were trying to figure out what she was saying but that post nails it! You can read right along with the video. It's a snippet, but you'll see it.

Today on the wftv chat someone in the chat reminded everyone that George was not the last person to see Caylee, she posted the link http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_jamesthompson-072209.html
and I looked it up and bygollie she was right. The last person to see Caylee & Casey together. It was a guy name james who worked in a computor store.

I saw that too, but on the hinky meter timeline it has JT as spotting them around noon. As everyone always says that GA was the last to see Caylee alive I've presumed that it's because JT had a very casual acquaintance with KC and Caylee and he might be mistaken. Not sure but after reading his statement and the fact that he mentioned not needing "another…heartless female" in his life, I dunno if he would make the most reliable witness. Is there tape from WalMart to corroborate his statement? Is JT on the witness list? If the prosecution can show that Caylee was alive after KC said she had drowned that would be another crack in the defense's outlandish story.

I missed this morning live and trying to watch on WFTV's site. Got through part 6 but everytime I click on part 7 it goes back to part 1 again.

Anyone know if there is another site that has the replay?

Thanks!

UPDATE @ 7:00pm EST- HLN has just finished the repeat trial coverage and moved on to Saturday Night Mysteries. I can only speak for EAST COAST coverage.

CNN's HLN has been playing it all day over and over again. Cindy is on the stand now.

I question Cindy's truthfulness in posting on Casey's myspace.
If she is reading others posts, why would she think they couldn't read hers?
It's not a big deal, just something I noticed during testimony.
Maybe I'm the one mixed up......

IMO

IMO, I dont think CA wouldve spend much time on the internet and it WAS confusing for her as to WHO could see her posts she put on....a long time ago I was on a certain site and I thought the only other ones who could see my posts were the people on it/ WAS I WRONG. I learned never to post things that you dont want people to know about using your real name, just google your name and EVERYONE sees the post. So, I tend to agree with CA testimony. Besides, it was a desperate thing for her to do as she hadnt seen Caylee and was hurt and felt betrayed at the time.
Myspace could be confusing for people who hadn't used it IMO

They are going to try and talk about the stolen money, but so far the judge is not allowing them to. It is too prejudicial. So they need to find a way to get it in. But since the jury knows she did not really have a job and they see her shopping all of that time, they must be wondering...

Also, the reason Linda did not ask about the incriminating stuff like the fight--it is because Cindy already denied it under oath in previous testimony. So if she suddenly changed her story now, the DT could impeach her and she would not be able to testify anymore.

Oh Please say it isnt so LOL. Im crushed...I thought this was the reason they tried her and convicted her so that this crime could be used to prove she was on a "High" of shopping with Amy's money celebrating in a way for the death of Caylee, enjoying the Bella Vita life now that Caylee is gone :--( I sure hope this jury picks up on these subtle clues Linda is trying to give them..

The Teddy Bear is one even I didnt get. It is apparent Casey came into the house and took that bear so Cindy couldnt sleep with it again!!! How mean and apparent how deep Casey's jealousy was over Caylee. I hope the jury sees just what Casey is made of!

Watching right now on HLN and reading what Chiquita71 wrote. As I watch Casey, I can get pass (even when she cries) how cold hearted she looks. Casey is a sociopath. She cries when she sees the picture of Caylee... not because she loved her and misses her... but more for the trouble Caylee caused her. This case is only showing how very cold hearted Casey is and I am sure her mother and father have come to realize that they lived with a sociopathic killer.

Oh, and dont forget when she was taking the girl from out of town around and got a call froma friend who needed a ride/help and KC made up a story to get out of it....when she was done she said" Im such a good LIAR"
wow! it never ends.

Go to http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=8 and see post #191. A few of us were trying to figure out what she was saying but that post nails it! You can read right along with the video. It's a snippet, but you'll see it.

I have a friend who is partly deaf and reads lips. I lost her email since she moved but just now found her son on FB, I have asked him to have her email me and I will send that clip to her. I know she can tell what KC said. Will post after she responds...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101
Back