2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with everything you wrote!
And I am still anticipating Cindy reverting back to the Cindy we know .... the combative, argumentative, fudging the truth, doberman on a lunge line Cindy .... she had a couple times today where the "old" Cindy peeked out but she quickly put that Cindy in check.

I think whatever they read in the psych evals on their daughter freaked them out, and is responsible for their 180 degree turn in attitude. I think they are now a family united against the "enemy" of mental illness which they believe their daughter suffers from.

I'm curious (BTW I agree with you and Amil - too much change, too quickly) do you think it's possible CA wanted to visit to tell ICA "Don't do this" or maybe find out if ICA was aware mom and dad were not throwing themselves under the bus anymore?

We've been saying all along ICA was going to melt down, that didn't surprise me at all - the apparent cause of the tantrum does. She contained it (barely) in front of the jury, then just lost it.

ICA seems to live in Fantasy Land, even after all this time.

I think KC's jealousy, rage and anger was building when they were talking about Caylee, how much Cindy loved her.....wanted to spend as much time with her as she could.....how she embellished Caylee with a wonderful room......( im thinking it was a little girls dream, and KC felt Caylee had it better then she ever did!)wonderful play house and toys in the back yard.....the swimming pool....etc....then when Cindy got off the stand....walked back and hugged on her husband......didn't give one glance over to kc....that just set off KC into her true selfish self.....not once did I see a mother who lost her baby girl and any kind of break down.....when they were going over all of Caylee's things......not once.....and KC showed no emotion for how bad her mother was hurting......Im holding onto faith that the jury seen right thru her!!

I agree with everything you wrote!
And I am still anticipating Cindy reverting back to the Cindy we know .... the combative, argumentative, fudging the truth, doberman on a lunge line Cindy .... she had a couple times today where the "old" Cindy peeked out but she quickly put that Cindy in check.

Me too. Though she made great strides towards truth-telling, I don't trust her one darn bit. How many times have we seen extreme vacillation from these folks? I wouldn't fall off the couch if she came back on Tuesday, wild-eyed, ballsy, shucking and jiving, crazy-making, and argumentative. They have been consistently inconsistent.

I think whatever they read in the psych evals on their daughter freaked them out, and is responsible for their 180 degree turn in attitude.

Is anyone else worried that the psych evals may actually help the DT out by supporting the theory of sexual abuse and that is the reason for GA & CA's sudden change of disposition?? I am. From my own personal experiences with Psychologists, so much of the testing is up for interpretation and can be bias based off what they are told.

CA: "The grass never grew back in a certain section of the yard since 2008...."

odd....what would do that to grass?????? what section???

At some point after ICA cries, wipes her nose, it thought she said "it makes me so mad", or something like that. Not sad, hurt, but MAD!

I think that REEEALLY got under her skin when her mom who usually is trying every way to make eye contact did not even glance her way...she truly is alone now. Besides her temporary defenders of course...

I was sooooo proud of Cindy.. this has got to be the hardest thing she has ever done.

I personally don't think Casey was bothered by the testimony.. Reports are saying that George hugged Cindy and they walked out of the court room together. It's my opinion that her parents seemingly loving one another is what pissed her off.
They should be focused on her, not each other.

I am not yet convinced that Cindy will be the open-book witness we are hoping to see, although Casey's tantrum might indicate such. So far, I have only heard Cindy seem to admit there is no Zanny (after she heard that Casey dropped the Zanny story.)

Well, I guess she also denied trying to hide the pregnancy, so maybe I am just too suspicious. What other examples lead people to think she has jumped Casey's ship?

I agree ... I am cautiously optimistic .... but have the nagging worry that maybe Cindy will try to be helpful to her inmate daughter when questioned by Baez?
But, the fact that Cindy did not do her usual trying to figure out where the questioning was leading before she answered and trying to give an answer that would be favorable to her daughter (even if a tad misleading or untruthful) ... and the fact that Cindy did not make eye contact with her daughter in any way and did not mouth "I LOVE YOU" to her, or break down crying at looking at her daughter .... I think there is hope for Cindy ....

Something is still hinky. Not more than 4 weeks ago I sat near CA and she disagreed
with every piece of evidence the prosecution presented. CA has known for years ICA wasn't where she said she was. Ca wrote cutesie notes to ICA and filled her jail acct with money. Has CA given up on ICA so quickly? Based on past CA behavior, you would think CA would be on the news blaming JB and CM for their opening statement. Do you think ICA wrote to CA saying just wait til you hear the opening statement I wrote myself- it will get me off! The only way I can reconcile CA changed behavior would be ICA admitting something like that. We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

Amil, I so agree, something isstill hinky, imo. I will continue to reserve any conclusive opinions relative to GA & CA's testimony. In the back of my mind, I just cannot help but wonder if this is all being played out per a script, which they hope will place doubt in ONE (or more) juror's mind, subsequently resulting in a NG verdict.

Perhaps I'm just too cynical ........... idk - just sayin' .........

Something is still hinky. Not more than 4 weeks ago I sat near CA and she disagreed
with every piece of evidence the prosecution presented. CA has known for years ICA wasn't where she said she was. Ca wrote cutesie notes to ICA and filled her jail acct with money. Has CA given up on ICA so quickly? Based on past CA behavior, you would think CA would be on the news blaming JB and CM for their opening statement. Do you think ICA wrote to CA saying just wait til you hear the opening statement I wrote myself- it will get me off! The only way I can reconcile CA changed behavior would be ICA admitting something like that. We've seen CA for three years now and this is just not like her. Was she threatened jail time for her nanny lies? Is she mad cause JB admitted there was no nanny. Can she really care so much for GA after his philandering, gambling, etc. that she would give up on her precious princess? Something is hinky. We all thought GA and CA were on the verge of a divorce. These people are all coo coo.

I honestly think Casey turning her away on mothers day was the last straw..

Were the jurors still in the room to see ICA actions????
I missed ICA do that today.

AMYSMOM

I was talking to my husband telling him that CA referred to Caylee as her child. so I missed her follow up. I was thinking that might have been one thing ICA was really ticked off about also and contributed to her outburst even though she didn't mention it in her ranting.

ITA that Casey got bent out of shape over that comment but I got a completely different take on CA referring to Caylee as her child. CA did say those words but it was in the context of LDB asking about Caylee's verbal skills. CA said Caylee would say a few words or speak in sentences/paragraphs depending on how chatty she was at the moment.

Caylee lived with Cindy her entire life and did much more mothering than Casey ever did. Cindy was trying to make the point that someone else who was not around Caylee as much may not have understood what she was saying. When you're around a toddler a lot, you understand what they are saying but others may hear jibberish (for lack of a better term).

CA also said Caylee was everyone's child. This was (I believe) still in the context of the living/babysitting arrangements. CA/GA babysat Caylee a lot plus she lived in their house and they paid for everything Caylee owned, ate, wore, medical care, etc. So in that context, Caylee was everyone's child in that house because they all raised her. Casey provided nothing in the way of financial support to Caylee and relied heavily on her parents for babysitting well beyond simply living under the same roof.

CA also said Casey was an adult and Caylee was her child during the questioning about Casey/Caylee's whereabouts and the lies she told. CA was trying to get the point across that Casey was an adult. Caylee was her child so even if she lied to Cindy about her whereabouts Casey was her mother and it wasn't up to her to follow every detail of her life.

That's what I got out of the testimony. I didn't see anything sinister with what Cindy said when taken in context with the questioning.

IMO

Is anyone else worried that the psych evals may actually help the DT out by supporting the theory of sexual abuse and that is the reason for GA & CA's sudden change of disposition?? I am. From my own personal experiences with Psychologists, so much of the testing is up for interpretation and can be bias based off what they are told.

Not too worried about that after the Defense REMOVED their psychologists from their witness list in the guilt phase of the trial. If the psych evals done by the Defense experts were helpful to their client, they would have kept them on the defense witness list. IMO

Were the jurors still in the room to see ICA actions????
I missed ICA do that today.
No, they were already dismissed for break.

I've payed close attention though to Casey's timing on the chattering and such once the jury has left the room. It is my opinion that several times when she "switches" to the other side of herself that we have all seen for 3 years now, Judge Perry has witnessed it. Which leads to another problem for Casey.

If this jury convicts her of 1st degree murder and sentences her to death..only one person can change it- Judge Perry.
She is constantly showing how she can turn on and turn off for the Jury, but is obviously forgetting Judge Perry being in the room.

ITA that Casey got bent out of shape over that comment but I got a completely different take on CA referring to Caylee as her child. CA did say those words but it was in the context of LDB asking about Caylee's verbal skills. CA said Caylee would say a few words or speak in sentences/paragraphs depending on how chatty she was at the moment.

Caylee lived with Cindy her entire life and did much more mothering than Casey ever did. Cindy was trying to make the point that someone else who was not around Caylee as much may not have understood what she was saying. When you're around a toddler a lot, you understand what they are saying but others may hear jibberish (for lack of a better term).

CA also said Caylee was everyone's child. This was (I believe) still in the context of the living/babysitting arrangements. CA/GA babysat Caylee a lot plus she lived in their house and they paid for everything Caylee owned, ate, wore, medical care, etc. So in that context, Caylee was everyone's child in that house because they all raised her. Casey provided nothing in the way of financial support to Caylee and relied heavily on her parents for babysitting well beyond simply living under the same roof.

CA also said Casey was an adult and Caylee was her child during the questioning about Casey/Caylee's whereabouts and the lies she told. CA was trying to get the point across that Casey was an adult. Caylee was her child so even if she lied to Cindy about her whereabouts Casey was her mother and it wasn't up to her to follow every detail of her life.

That's what I got out of the testimony. I didn't see anything sinister with what Cindy said when taken in context with the questioning.

IMO

ITA and that's saying something lol. I think she did great on the stand and I hope we see more of this from her!

*Sings verse from that Rhianna song, Take A Bow*

"You're so ugly when you cry..."

*Exits thread*

I keep thinking about that day when ICA mouthed "thanks" to CA when she testified about the dryer sheets. This was after CA went to JB's office, I think. At the time, I thought CA probably insisted to JB that ICA acknowledge her during the meeting, in exchange for helpful testimony for ICA. But now, I think ICA thought "now that mom knows my accusations, maybe I better be nice to her." No wonder ICA was shocked today. She really thought they were going to fall on the sword for her. With Caylee gone, how could they live without her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back