2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Cindy said she misses Caylee everyday! That she missed her when she had to go to work! Casey did not like that!

Why is ICA looking at CA like she telling the lies right now?

Ok the teddy bear and 3 of them cuddled up is weird.

Caylee slept in her bed and with Casey Cindy never said Caylee slept with her.

Weird

wow - as soon as the jury leaves out come ICA's fangs and daggers!!!!!!!!!!!

What I find interesting is how ICA is listening intently to Cindy retelling the story filled with ICA's lies, almost like, 'wow, mom, I can't believe you remembered all this.' ... as if almost flattered by it all.

I though the same thing. It looks like KC's thinking, "I'm amazed that she's getting the lies straight".

"she won't even look at me"

Well Casey, she tried to visit you, you denied her, what the hell do you expect?

KC daggering CA. Started to write, CA looked over, KC having fit with being boss

Cindy must keep a journal, how else in the world could she remember all this!

Maybe thats what she been writing all the times we saw her in court with notebook. Maybe things that were said would jog her memory??

What I find interesting is how ICA is listening intently to Cindy retelling the story filled with ICA's lies, almost like, 'wow, mom, I can't believe you remembered all this.' ... as if almost flattered by it all.

Casy is thinking "WOW I Really Am A Good Liar"

Ladies and Gentlemen of The Academy Thank you thank you !!

Just wait until the phone records and pings are introduced to show that ICA never left the vacinity. NADA. Never in Tampa, never at the hospital, never, never, never. Cindy bought all this hook, line and sinker.

We can call this "Casey's World" or "Neverland"

BBM- Most of the people in ICA's life believed her web of lies..... Cindy just holds the record for believing the fantasies for the longest amount of time.

JMO

Jose Baez looks perplexed and displeased, like, "how the hell will we cover & explain all of this, this huge long tale full of people, places, events that never were ?"---too detailed, i think for it to be from abuse

I think Jose's inexperience is really showing now. He's not objecting at all to any of this.

The imaginary world is the DT's defense. Casey was abused and had to create this world of her own to escape. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove