2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second visit by sheriff, TL allowed one deputy to search the apt. Deputy did not leave with anything. Deputy was there for 1/2 hour.

OC deputy came to get ICA phone..he also allowed them to search the apartment

Wow, this poor guy...everyone coming to his door, he must have been shocked...

Can someone "school" me on this... if TL heard for himself what Cindy or the Deputy said to HIM.. why is he not allowed to include that in his testimony?? Is it still considered hearsay if he heard it with his own ears?? tia

ICA appears to be quite uncomfortable and not happy about this testimony.

I noticed the woman in front of them is leaning backward in her seat with her ear cocked to listen - maybe this is why the shushing.

Maybe but I don't think so. I've seen this happen several times. It is only after he looks in the camera that his finger goes up to his lips as if to say 'shhhhh.'

ICA looking from FG to TL - back and forth

Can someone "school" me on this... if TL heard for himself what Cindy or the Deputy said to HIM.. why is he not allowed to include that in his testimony?? Is it still considered hearsay if he heard it with his own ears?? tia

I guess so, but he was able to say what Casey said, so I am not understanding this either...

LA also came to TL's apartment...he was concerned..TL gave LA a bag of clothes of Casey, and a laptop! LA had asked for these things

ianal, but it will all fit together when Lee, Cindy, Amy, etc testify... (otherwise if he said it right now it would be considered heresay)

in the end it will all fit MOO

Was this his first night back from NY? Or what night did all this happen, thanks.

CA was always "suspicious" that ICAs bag was neatly packed; said ICA would never have it like that. Sounds to me like she had her bags packed and ready to go.

This is when they found AH's checkbook among casey's belongings....introducing AH.....gosh I can't wait til Amy gets on the stand....wooohooo

TL: Wow, after everything I was taken aback.

Yeah, I'd totally say, I can't imagine living this experience.

My only guess is that he can't testify to something they haven't laid a foundation for ??? But that really is just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx