2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ICA learn how to turn on tears at Universal or Disney?

A special evening that CA couldn't remember the date of or even that there were pictures and video. Father's Day 2008 versus June 9.

She did not see Caylee the next morning...believed her to be in the house.

smd06x.jpg

Talking about watching the Mt Dora videos.

This is the just the way they scripted it.... Casey is acting 'appropriately' contrite

She's still saying there was no fight. That's ok; the DT would impeach her if she changed that now.

I think the fight was a day or so (or even a week) before. (pings timeline etc) FWIW I know there's a lot of disagreement on that... so no bricks pls!

Oh my god, poor Cindy saying she never saw Caylee again. It's like you can see something weighing her down, physically.

[B said:
Chiquita71[/B];6571604]CA: stating her name.

LDB: address?

hopespring drive

Above respectfully shortened for space.

Chiquita,
I was still going through some very old vids.....jail house visits.....at 4:30 this morning.
I slept right through my alarm and got here about 20 mins. ago.
I saw who was on stand WOW.....I quickly tried to catch up.
I scrolled and found your breakdown of what I missed and I want to THANK YOU for it....made my morning so much easier!

Casey even when she cries seems always to be pouting and sulking. Looks less like sorrow and more like a simmering anger......Cindy is speaking about the Universal job as though it was real. Odd.

Talking about Casey's "job" now. Cindy's got to feel dumb now!

Cannot believe they did not ask about argument and CA's father's money,what is wrong with the SA.This goes to motive JMHO:maddening:

Is the video not going to get in? LDB just laid beautiful foundation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M