2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy knows it al lies because she KNOWS what she did w/ that pool ladder

Made sense to "let" her stay the night with Zanny and Casey. She sounds like she is Caylee's mom, not her grandma.

Cindy says " it made more sence LET her stay with Zannie and Casey"

Cindy still seems so delusional like she still lives in "Casey's world" ..Wow!

And how do we know CA doesn't sit in Caylee's room and cry. CA is trying to give testimony at her granddaughter's murder trial and she asked for the photo to be taken down so she could keep her composure. IMO perfectly understandable.

I'm not buying it - sorry.
I mean, I'm sure CA sits in Caylee's room and cries. But I don't think Caylee's picture would cause her to melt down now.

Oh Boy - LDB is unbelievable the way she is handling this - until 6 weeks ago!!!! Beautiful - well done LDB - this takes the emphasis off of CA and smacks it right on ICA for what has gone on for the last three years until today in this murder trial!
Amazing Strategy! Wish LDB could see me bowing!

I'm just getting back so I've only been able to catch the last 20 minutes of CA on the stand but it struck me that the defense hasn't made one objection in that period of time - what's up with that?

stopped looking for Zanny 6 weeks ago - that's when they found out the defense was going to blame it all on George.

More accurately "Anthony World".
Right. Listening to CA testify you can have sympathy - BUT there is a strong, strong sense of unreality, and that the apple did not fall far from the Anthony tree................

Oh boy here we go all of ICAs lies about where she was. ICA shaking her head.

Well, I am feeling a bit ill right now .. I guess we will have a clear picture of things when JB crosses her and asks her about sexual abuse ... oh please, please let this not be happening. Maybe she just cannot face the fact that she had been duped all this time .... oooohhhh ....

I think CA is describing what she was thinking back THEN. I think it's just the way she relates what happened in the past to the best of her recollection, by going back in time in her mind and speech.

Honestly, I think KC lost her two best witnesses six weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M