2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On stretch break..............Casey and Baez seem to be at odds about something Casey is objecting to. Baez is talking out of the side of his mouth and probably would like for Casey to shut the heck up.

What is amazing to me is that KC could remember all these details from one day to the next. Didn't she ever worry that her story wasn't consistent? Or was she so sure of her mother's gullibility that she figured her mother wouldn't notice?

Could anybody read ICA's lips? Was she giving that stare down to CA as they went to break?

She had such an emotional investment in KC's lies being true. If KC was lying then where was Caylee?

Yes, she wanted all of this to be true, she had to believe this stuff. I am sure she was suspicious, but sometimes we believe the lies our kids or cheating husbands or lying boyfriends tell us because we don't want to believe the alternative.

OMG, just hearing the liesafter lie is unbelieveable! It sounds ridiculous now (to her and us) but I can totally understand why she believed her daughter. I have experience with my 22 yr old daughter who was dx bi-polar (and has since passed away due to a suicide) and I can look back now and totally see where I was duped, and all the times that I stood behind my daughter and her lies. I needed to believe in my daughter, and I think CA needed to believe in ICA. Of course my daughter didnt murder a child, but I feel for CA, I really do..these personalities are very good at what they do and how they can deceive.

I am sitting here thinking, what a shame life went like this. Casey is so good at spinning a yarn, she could have been a fiction writer.

wow, this just makes me sick... poor CA sleeping with Teddy because she missed Caylee so much.. ICA is ticked... DT prob reassuring ICA "we'll get her on cross examination." HOW DO YOU DO THIS TO YOUR PARENTS!!!! omg, i need vodka!

I think CA's meltdown at the last break seeing her in the back of the courtroom with GA, was the realization that Cindy was not going to stick by her like she has done in the past.

For all intentional purposes, Cindy was Caylee's mother. Casey was the nanny. Casey even put "nanny" on a resume.

This is incredible. CA is being 100% willing to help the prosecution. When I recall her depos with ZG's attorney in the civil case, it was like pulling teeth to get her to discuss KC.

This is giving me the chills. Too bad KC's defense team just didn't leave it with Caylee drowning in the pool and had to do the abuse card. They really really lost two witnesses by doing that.

OK...nevermind what I said earlier....LDB is gonna go right till the end of the day....AND....I hope it ends with the 911 calls...the one where KC tells the operator about the "31 days" and the response....THEN, CA's "dead body" call....

CA is relating all of this like it's true because to her it was the truth, ICA made this CA's life too. All based on lies, the jury must be reeling with this info.

Well I am reeling and I've been following it for three years! I don't know which end is up.

Local reporter says the fit started last break when Cindy was walking out and reached where her attorney and George were sitting and "George hugged Cindy" and started helping her walk from the courtroom. That is when ICA started throwing her fit.

I think Cindy is doing good... she is just testifying to what Casey told her... she is not hiding that Casey lied her tail off.

I think Baez has someone on the outside sitting there watching this and reading tweets and letting him "know" how it's going....
I saw baez with what appeared to be a cell phone or small I pad of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove