2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez looks perplexed and displeased, like, "how the hell will we cover & explain all of this, this huge long tale full of people, places, events that never were ?"---too detailed, i think for it to be from abuse

Baez thinks that he has already explained it during the Aha moment in the opening speech when he was trying to explain why Casey did what Casey has always done..............lie.

Ok the teddy bear and 3 of them cuddled up is weird.

Caylee slept in her bed and with Casey Cindy never said Caylee slept with her.

Weird

My in laws are JUST like that. MIL , SIL and nephew (3) would all cuddle in bed at night until my SIL moved out at the age of 29. I have been around it for 15 years and I still think it is odd and, quite frankly, a little creepy.

They switched name tags? LMAO. More proof Casey lies about the smallest, most insignificant things.

This comment is awhile ago, but I'm catching up. Actually, my daughter worked at Disney for awhile and they used to exchange name tags for the fun of it. At Disney the tag had your hometown on it, and they used to make believe they were from there and talk with accents and everything. Just 1 of the odd things that age group does for fun....

This is incredible. CA is being 100% willing to help the prosecution. When I recall her depos with ZG's attorney in the civil case, it was like pulling teeth to get her to discuss KC.

This is giving me the chills. Too bad KC's defense team just didn't leave it with Caylee drowning in the pool and had to do the abuse card. They really really lost two witnesses by doing that.

I have a hard time understanding why it is difficult to remember this is 2.5 years later and a lot of very ugly evidence the Anthony's have had to digest since the first six months.
It's not like this all happened a month ago.

Casey wrote another note and passed it, the SA's walked right past them as the woman was trying to pick it up. She quit trying to pick it up as they walked past and sat down. The note in full view! Then they shut the camera off. Wonder if it was to Cindy? Boy, that shouldn't be allowed!

i came in late, could anyone tell me the feel of CA's testimony from earlier.. does it appear she is not going to fall on the sword?

i now think that it is actually brilliant the way the prosecution has continued to roll out their case as though the opening statement of the defense has zero weight, and was altogether ignored.

Baez attempting to throw the trial by blaming george for caylee's death.

Bad move....he's gonna get played now.

i totally agree

CA is in charge of the shovel now......and she is burying her daughter!!!!

Not so sure about that - they may wonder how a mother/grandmother could believe this convoluted story from a daughter who has been lying to her all of these years.
They may conclude that CA is the one who is nuts.

Local reporter says the fit started last break when Cindy was walking out and reached where her attorney and George were sitting and "George hugged Cindy" and started helping her walk from the courtroom. That is when ICA started throwing her fit.

:great: :lol:

Is this just a recess ? Kids were distracting me TIA ....

wesh live blog saying no court on monday.... resumes 9am tues

also.... ends at 1pm today... thinks ldb will zing it home with a stinger and leave the jury to sit with it all weekend... (so no cross until tuesday)

ldb is brilliant!!!!!!

Does anyone know what time this "half-day" session is supposed to run to?

I have heard and read all this before and it STILL boggles my mind! Jose missed the boat when he did not go with insanity.

So is she saying they were told six weeks ago that there was no Zanny, and what the defense would be?

Tink

I don't know. I have a really sick feeling, the testimony is practically verbatim from her deposition...eerily similar to, say, a script?
She cannot veer off too far from the deposition or she can be impeached as a witness by the DT.

Zanny's "sister."

Raquel Ferrell, I believe Raquel Welch married Colin Ferrel, she has a sister named Zanny who is crazy! She kidnaps kids because she loves providing for them... :crazy:
<all said dripping with sarcasm)

What a MESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members