2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF, WHEN THE TRIAL TRANSCRIPTS ARE EVENTUALLY RELEASED, DO WE GET TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID IN SIDEBAR? tia!

GA has his finger in that sushhing motion. I think it's just a habit of his.

CA discovered t teddy bear ("Teddy") was missing a few days later.

Cindy noticed the teddy bear missing 4-5 nights later.

I don't know why I am so amazed at Cindy's testimony. But she is very detailed about all of the lies being told by Casey. Obviously she is a pathological liar or she wouldn't be able to come up with all of the details when her mom was asking her all of these questions. MOO

Welcome to WS chantal8991 :welcome:

The Teddy bear went missing at some point after four or five nights.

was ICA aware she was sleeping with Teddy. CA thinks she told ICA can't recall if during or after.

And we are back.... LDB saying, last we spoke you were talking about sleeping with a teddy bear.
Did it go missing?

After 4 or 5 nights, it went missing.

She thinks she told Casey that she was sleeping with Teddy.

I think the reason Cindy remembers all of the lies so well is because she has gone over and over this time in her mind for years now, trying to make sense of it all. She has been trying to find the truth in what she knows her daughter told her. She remembers every conversation and has dissected the conversations in her mind again and again to understand how she could be so duped.
I had three teens at once when my older kids were in highschool and believe me, they told me some whoppers that I believed at the time and couldn't believe I fell for them until I thought it through much later. You feel so foolish when that happens.

OMG! Is the prosecution saying that ICA stole the Teddy Bear that CA was sleeping with? OMG!!!! Sociopath!!!!

caseyatbreak.jpg

Casey during the last break.

Local reporter says the fit started last break when Cindy was walking out and reached where her attorney and George were sitting and "George hugged Cindy" and started helping her walk from the courtroom. That is when ICA started throwing her fit.

My theory is, in part, that Casey is "acting" for her lawyers a lot of the time........part of her manipulative MO?
Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member