2011.05.30: Nancy Grace has all the Cindy Anthony testimony tonight at 8 ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
many thanks to all who posted.....I also thought it was the weekend still.....LOL

My sister always had a new BF before she broke up with one.
That, however, is the ONLY way she is like ICA.

My sister always had a new BF before she broke up with one.
That, however, is the ONLY way she is like ICA.

:floorlaugh: I usually did too when I was ICA's age.

Are NG shows ever shown on line after the fact? We don't have TV so everything I watch is internet based...

Are NG shows ever shown on line after the fact? We don't have TV so everything I watch is internet based...

I think Patti usually records them and posts on her YouTube account. Don't have/know her link off t top of my head, but perhaps someone does.

I thought the whole thing was lame and his delivery was worse than a bad movie. I laughed out loud a few times. . . esp when he got "dramatic". :loser:

I don't get how the Talking heads are saying he did a good job - even B.Shaeffer. :waitasec:

Melodrama. He reminded me of some of the Novelas they have on the Spanish speaking stations... full of cliches.

bbm
I agree with the caller
Also, IMO, even if ICA was not trained in CPR..IMO she would have at least attempted CPR on her child, IF it was an accidental drowning..

Baez's story about George holding a dead Caylee in his arms wrapped in a blanket and ICA running over to hug her and then she cried was IMO soooooooooooooooo LAME, it was soooooooo LAUGHABLE :twocents:

ITA! If that was my child and I'm JUST coming on the scene I would have thrown my baby to the ground in .01 seconds and started doing mouth to mouth until somebody had to drag my body off of them. There's NO WAY a mother just accepts it like "Oh yeah, okay then."

ITA! If that was my child and I'm JUST coming on the scene I would have thrown my baby to the ground in .01 seconds and started doing mouth to mouth until somebody had to drag my body off of them. There's NO WAY a mother just accepts it like "Oh yeah, okay then."

that to me is one of the many holes in ica's and jb's tall tale..
if GA had found caylee in the pool.. and i dont think he did..
He would have done cpr. he knows how.. plus he wouldnt have know how long she had been in there.. there are cases of babys being revived.. people dont just say aww well shes dead.. lets hide her in the woods.. so we wont get in trouble.. that is just totally crazy

A caller to NG tonight pointed out that the heart-shaped sticker is something a woman would do (the kiss of death?) more so than a man - to debunk Jose's theory about Roy Kronk's (or George's) disposal of Caylee's body. How very true, IMO.

I have not followed this case for quite a while. Saw it on TV last night. Unfortunately for us, commericals kept interrupting every few minutes and they lasted quite a while. The same thing happened when Nancy Grace came on. Is there any program that just shows the trial? I realize there must be some interruptions for commercials, but these were sooo long, that one lost interest. That's why I came over here to see what was going on. I saw a little bit of the Cayce's mother, but that's about all. When I came over here, I saw lots of initials, but I don't know who they are. Is there a place where the initials are identified? Thank you, Sil

I know! That and the F word. When this case broke I was shocked at how the A's used the F word so freely. But now when I look at FB, my 8th graders friends (and probably her when I'm not around) throw it around like it was "darn"

My 16 yr old son uses it when he thinks I am out of earshot, I am constantly on his case about it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back