2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the lunch break jb handed kc a white piece of paper.
kc signed it and gave it back to jb.
requesting a plea?

I hope so...but ICA thinks she'll get an acquittal, Baez and Mason are trying for a mistrial...

Yeah, other resources?? What other resources are there - this situation is exactly what LE is for.

Yeah, and then she turns around in the call with Christine and says LE isn't listening to her or they'd be able to find Caylee. What did she know sitting in jail that she didn't know before she was arrested that would help find Caylee?

Yes, I am.
He may confuse her and she may doubt what happened.

its just mo but i think she absolutely knows she put the ladder up

i dont believe he could confuse her on that issue

otoh, she may shade the truth in order to help save ICA (all she has to say is, its possible I didn't put it up. when JB asks her, how can you be SO POSITIVE.)

when JB gives her the chance.

this may be her last chance to save her daughters life

(although I dont 4 a second believe shes getting the DP with this jury)

Get ready folks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138181"]Live Trial Thread here.[/ame]

Her demeanor is so telling!!! No remorse or concern at all. All fun and frivolity except for those moments when the jury and judge enter. The irony is rich!

Nope!!!!!!
Look at that home not one thing out of place CA never ever left that ladder up.
She did everything by the book... everything had a set pattern...JMO

Eileen, this seems like such a minor point, but it is a very good one. Both Cindy and George seemed to have OCD when it came to caring for their home, cars, garage, yard and pool. Everything had a place and everything was in its place.

That is a trait worth pointing out about this couple. jmo

I'm just the opposite. Over the holiday weekend, I discovered my patio and pool area is really cleaner than my home. Gulp.

:maddening: Cindy's PAIN on the stand was palpable and for me, matched that which I observed from William Petit, M.D. as he relived the terrors of losing his wife & daughters............and the anguish he'll be undergoing AGAIN at the next DP trial this fall. :maddening:

HOPE BAEZ takes a lesson from REAL defense Esquires and tread LIGHTLY with Cindy!

During cross examination with Baez shortly, we will soon see what Cindy is really made of!

I for one cannot wait to find out.

May the presence of Caylee fill that courtroom, every nook and cranny, to give Cindy the strength to stand up for her!

I can't wait to hear:

~ LEE testify to the comments of "spiteful biotch" from Casey.
~ Tim Miller say how George tried to get the truth out of Casey but was stopped by Cindy and booted from the house for it.
~ Richard Grund say that George told him he couldn't do what "normal cops do" because Cindy wouldn't let him.
~ George telling the LE to please tell him first if Caylee is dead so he could tell his wife because "it is going to kill her"

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

DH wants me to DVR this afternoon for him...
Gee..and for someone who did not follow the case and did not want to hear me talk about it..he surely is interested now...:innocent:

Yes but the threat of never seeing Caylee again was very real to them. I witnessed this with my own sister. She used her kids against my mother. It is a very scary thing to see. You want to stay close so you can make sure the kids are okay.

When someone is stealing hundreds of dollars from you a day, illegally logging into your bank account & forging checks all it takes is one phone call to put an end to it. My mother enabled her ASPD husband throughout my childhood- I was 13 years old when she began hiding her checkbook under my mattress and making me lock my door when I went to bed. I lived in fear of this monster, slept with my bedroom light on through my teen years.. when all it would have taken was one phone call to the police to get rid of him. Enabling allows their behavior to progress beyond manipulation and lies. Imagine what these kids feel every day.. what they are learning from this monster.. what's happening inside of them? It causes damage that can't always be fixed.. it also shows them that the monsters behavior is OK, no matter what you tell them your actions speak louder. It is our job as a society to protect our children- there is no protection of them when we are busy protecting and enabling a monster. As adults, we know what they do to us.. imagine, really imagine the damage they cause defenseless children.

I know what psychopaths do to families, I know what they do to the minds of the children they "love" and it makes me sick thinking of a child being forced to stay in the situation that will have a big hand in forming who and what they eventually become because the adults in their life aren't strong enough to do something to stop it. Our loyalty has to lie with our children, protecting them from monsters, not making it easy for the monsters to continue their destruction.

Just poppin in to see how everyone is doing. What a rough morning. I've never been a Cindy supporter, but my heart was breaking. Lots of folks on WESH think she's faking it - but you can't fake that. The eyes don't lie (as my momma would say).

Looks like we're back.

Hugs to all.

Mel

whew, what a day so far. Can't hear so ty for all who are updating on what is being said in courtroom.

ICA seems to be controlling herself better than in days past, I am surprised.

why oh why did I not schedule time off during this trial????

This is a supermail box and prolly what cindy is referring to

heavy-duty-type1.jpg

Whew! Let it fly as long as it remains within the Rules.

I am exhausted from this today. I can't begin to imagine how Cindy feels.

Ok,, I am confused. Isn't Cindy saying that the ladder was down on the evening on the 16th of June? And wouldn't that support the morning 16th drowning story?

And this is very bad??

This IS exhausting...I don't think I can stand to continue listening and watching Baez. Grrrr!!!

Answering the question about didn't CA tell her co-workers it smelled like a dead body in the car. Yes, she did and the co-worker can testify to that, but CA cannot because she denied it in her depo and so cannot say so here - Baez is trying everything he can to impeach her but CA appears to be on to him.

Is our lip reader here today? Lot's of comments with out hands in front.

I'd love to hear what she's saying today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3