2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really trying to watch Cindy w/Baez,but it's too horrifying.

I think LDB should have let her answer the question about whether or not CA thinks Caylee is alive. It would really show how the DT just recently came up with their implausible scenario.

The jury was probably nodding off, so HHJP called for the afternoon break. JB is so boring and doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He isn't making any headway in his cross of Cindy. Waste. Huge waster.

so how do ya'll think it is going with the cross? It sounds as if JB is doing alot of bopping around from subject to subject in his cross. Do you think it is effective in pursuading the jury of anything or is it there some strategy at play here?

Don't get it.

If I would ever to murder someone (which I will not EVER) one of the first things I would do would be to hide the murder weapon. Ok, the DT claims that Caylee drowned and GA and ICA wanted to hide and cover up the "accident". SOOOOOOOOOOO why in the heck would they leave the ladder up and the gate open. Not buying it over here one bit.

I know this won't be a liked comment here... But I think Jose is doing a really good job right now. At least per his goal right now with Cindy.

Natural sugar buzz for our peeps:

6.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j2inx4BzJbs/TELsdk4zqLI/AAAAAAAADG0/GIxuU92x0ds/s400/6.JPG

I never thought I would see Cindy Anthony calmly sitting at trial correcting Baez over and over. I loved it when Baez mentioned hiring Dominic and she points out that she met him through Baez.. I met him through you! Baez hurriedly changes direction in his testimony. Baez tried to say she would have had a month before thinking about if she left the ladder up or down... Nope- she thought about it the very next day after she found the gate open and the ladder up.

so how do ya'll think it is going with the cross? It sounds as if JB is doing alot of bopping around from subject to subject in his cross. Do you think it is effective in pursuading the jury of anything or is it there some strategy at play here?

Don't get it.

I think that he needs to follow the time line as closely as the state is. The jumping around is giving me a headache and it is like trying to read a book by skipping 10 pages for every 1 you read. It's annoying.

Somebody on tv just said they didn't think JB was effective implying this grief stricken woman is nuts. Man oh man, I can't imagine how the jurors enjoyed watching a grandmother be tortured by JB. Ugly defense tactics that are very transparent.

Has either the SAO or DT asked CA about sexual abuse??? Just arrived and need to catch up. TIA

Ok,, I am confused. Isn't Cindy saying that the ladder was down on the evening on the 16th of June? And wouldn't that support the morning 16th drowning story?

And this is very bad??

Iam confused too! What difference does it make if the ladder was up or down, the Dt already said Caylee drowned , right?

Okay...Now who here believes that KC aka ICA was the one who placed that ladder on the side of the pool, and left that gate wide open?...Me think she did and tried to make it look like someone was in that Backyard and stole Caylee...Just my thoughts on that:maddening:

I think Cindy is doing wonderful, and telling the truth of what she actually said and to whom..even tho NOW she Knows the actual truth of the Whole matter!!..I would love to allow CA to be able to hold onto Caylee's Teddy bear under the table right now :innocent:

I was watching on IS so I, of course, missed them going to break. Can someone please tell me when they are going to be back in court? Thank you!

Don't get it.

IMo, he's shown that KC is a diabolical, pathological liar. If I were on the jury.... how could I believe anything out of ICA's mouth??

jmo

I think JB and CA are doing exactly what they BOTH set out to do today, cause confusion about the pool ladder.I don't believe for one second that is what happened- she hasn't stopped lying, she was just forced to admit some truths by LDB. Telling JB that the only reason she said the car smelled like a dead body was to get the police there earlier was just more of the same old CA lies.

Vinnie Politan stating he doesn't understand why the DT dressed KC in clingy attire.

Then says it was part of strategy.

Ummmmm strategy or creepy??

got a question doesnt jb ? in ref to "flurries" of calls at 4 pm blow the dt OS ?

so, who DOESN'T need a special break after THAAAAAT? I need like five special breaks. Could we come up with a "special break bar" that can be eaten at the computer?

all I can say is

WTH

and

(((((((((((((thud)))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics