Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention

Baez - HHJP

Objection - overruled
Objection - overruled
Objection - overruled
Objection - overruled
Objection - untimely (that one made me snicker I knew what was coming before Baez did LOL :) )

And when HHJP did say "sustained" Jb looked at HHJP like he had said overruled again. LOL It took a minute for it to sink in.

sorry if o/t can some one point me in the direction of the blog radio show from sunday I cant find it anywhere TIA

I just got a tweet message that AH just got served with a subpena from the defense as she walked out of court today. (from channel 13)

Call me Confused, but why would the defense serve her with a subpoena NOW....isn't she supposed to retake the stand in the morning for cross??? :waitasec:

I agree with you, but if I was on the jury I think I would think CA is gullible.

Even if the jury thinks that - what difference to the case would it make? What mother and grandmother isn't?

It is ICA not CA who is on trial here. No strike, no foul.

Imaginary friends my butt, carefully constructed characters devised to further ICA's agenda is more like it.

I thought people with imaginary friends acted as if they were real IN FRONT of other people. Actually carried on conversations with them in front of other people. What Casey is doing is just making up people to fit whatever excuse/situation she is in.

Eiglarsh on HLN just brought up Mama doll being in the car . . . said if Caylee drowned (and Mama doll was always with her), the doll would be in the house not the car. Very good point, right?

But then it got me thinking about CA saying the doll was in the seat where Caylee would be. Is this part of the defense? kc was so out of reality she thought Mama doll was Caylee???

Hmmmm . . . .

Well it shouldn't have shocked me but it did but the worst thing I heard today was how ICA slung Caylee's backpack in the trunk with all the other trash - ICA is just sick - that there says it all.

Spooky indeed. Sociopaths are eerily 'gifted' at sniffing out 'victims' - i.e., sincere and honest, unsuspecting or otherwise 'weaker' victims, who they can take advantage of to suit their needs, further their agenda, or accomplish their dirty work, which is at best deceptive and often is criminal in nature.

So do you think being a sociopath has anything to do with multiple personality?

"A" Jeffrey Hopkins does exist, he did work at Universal but was fired in 2002, he was also a family friend of the Anthony's although not a close one I think. "The" Jeffery Hopkins ICA is talking about is Jeffery Michael Hopkins who she said was a different one. Get it??? :)

I thought they found that there was a different Jeffrey Hopkins once employed at Universal or Colorvision.

OMG...please. Someone tell me how ICA can sit there & listen to the 911 calls & see her mother collapsing on the stand in pain...I am watching HLN coverage & I am crying when ICA isn't!

Anyone?

I believe some people who commit murder are sick and then I believe there are some that are just evil. Kc is evil to me, not sick.

I don't recall...was there a Jeffrey Hopkins found to be employed by Universal during the time Casey worked there?

LONG BEFORE she worked there - and he was a friend of Lee's That's the real one Jeffrey DALE Hopkins - ICA's fake boyfriend was Jeffrey MICHAEL Hopkins (I'll never forget that one....)

I don't recall...was there a Jeffrey Hopkins found to be employed by Universal during the time Casey worked there?

I think a friend of hers by that name did work there (or at an associated business) a long time ago, IIRC, like when she first worked there before getting fired.
But he did not work there when casey was pretending to work there.

And he never had a nanny named Zanny or knew a Zenaida. In fact, he doesn't even have a kid.

Once that was brought up to casey, she told her mom there was ANOTHER Jeff Hopkins. Lie, lie, lie.

If the DT has known all along that Caylee died in the pool, then I want to know where all the Florida tax payers money has been going to from the JAC for further investigation....they shouldn't have needed any further investigation if they already know she died in the pool. I think someone needs to be asking some serious questions.

Looking back at the footage of when she was brought into custody, even though her hands were cuffed behind her back, she still managed to push them out as far as she could for the cameras. The only person she truly loves is herself. There is also a picture out there where one of her ex's or some other male admirer is cupping one of them and smiling for the camera.

I'm so sick of watching her flaunt them for the jury. That top today was preposterous -- ABSOLUTELY!!!

Oh and I would say has gained at least 10 lbs. plus since incarceration.

Just IMOO

Even if the jury thinks that - what difference to the case would it make? What mother and grandmother isn't?

It is ICA not CA who is on trial here. No strike, no foul.

True. It does not make a difference. I just think that JB is trying to portray CA as a blithering idiot.

JP held a juror in comtempt? According to "someone" on HLN. When was this?

I thought people with imaginary friends acted as if they were real IN FRONT of other people. Actually carried on conversations with them in front of other people. What Casey is doing is just making up people to fit whatever excuse/situation she is in.

Imaginary is the wrong word FICTITIOUS Is what it is!

–adjective 1. created, taken, or assumed for the sake of concealment;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member