2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am APPALLED by the people running to be first in line for a seat in the courtroom -- the demeanor, the whooping & hollering in victory, the big smiles on people's faces....seriously disgusting. It's not a bargain sale at Macy's, people.

Just had to vent...carry on

If the DT has known all along that Caylee died in the pool, then I want to know where all the Florida tax payers money has been going to from the JAC for further investigation....they shouldn't have needed any further investigation if they already know she died in the pool. I think someone needs to be asking some serious questions.

I'm pretty sure in one of the hearings, HHJBP said something about there being lawyers who "come after" the lawyers who abuse states funds....LOL

Why would anyone whos Daughter had just died have Bella Vita tatooed on her?

All of her invisible friends were created for her benefit. Not some delusional world created to escape reality. They were conniving, manipulative excuses to get her own way. I also think she throughly enjoyed every second of manipulating her gullible and trusting mother.

HLN just showed CA leaning on attorney to walk out of courtroom and then GA taking her out.

They are reliving the death of their beautiful Caylee. Most people have grieved & tried to move on at 3 years, but any moving on they have done, it's right back in their face now ( thanks to CASEY) like it just happened again for them. So horribly sad, like a nitemare that never ends!

I also understand their mixed emotions, they don't want to believe their own daughter is a murderer but they also will never forget the hurt of losing Caylee. Maybe this trial will let them see the truth.

Only then, will they be able to properly grieve Caylee & finally move on.

FWIW;

When my oldest died, I remember the feeling of grief as it hit me in my midsection. I felt like someone had blown a cannonball through there, and it physically hurt. I would bend over to try to stop the pain. It was hard to breathe because of the pain.

When I saw Cindy bent over today, the pain came back. I instantly understood her physical pain, and how she was trying to get it under control.

Anything can trigger this pain. A song heard over the supermarket speakers you remember the loved one liking, a smell you associate with them, coming upon a faded photo in a drawer. For me, I couldn't look at the freeway sign that showed the direction to the town where she died. It took me 8 years to be able to drive by that sign.

Every time, it ripped open the wound all over again. I tried to put the pain away in a little box inside. I hated when something opened it up in an instant, catching me completely off guard, and making me weep uncontrollably.

To have to listen to this tape, unbearable. Cindy's gut was shot through all over again, and she physically suffered the pain even more because of all that has come out in this trial. The only way to relieve it is to wail it away until you are exhausted.

Please pray for Cindy and George. They have made so many mistakes in trying to deal with this horrible mess, and must have regrets so deep that recovery will be so much harder than those of us who lost a child from disease, real accident, or other sudden event.

Casey has put them through hell on earth.

And, pray that none of our children ever betray us in this way.

Call me Confused, but why would the defense serve her with a subpoena NOW....isn't she supposed to retake the stand in the morning for cross??? :waitasec:

my guess is subpoena as a defense witness.

((when defense side is up and state is on cross))

we are only hearing state's case right now

moo

((I am an open heart nurse not a lawyer so I may have it all wrong!))

I thought people with imaginary friends acted as if they were real IN FRONT of other people. Actually carried on conversations with them in front of other people. What Casey is doing is just making up people to fit whatever excuse/situation she is in.

I think KC has been deceptive with her parents as far back as grade school and the older she got, the bigger the lies got and unfortunately, all along the way a lot of denial on her parent's part thinking she would change upon maturity -- very sad.

I would love to see KC's report cards.

IMOO

So do you think being a sociopath has anything to do with multiple personality?

I don't. Multiple personality disorder is a very, very rare disorder. Most people who have been said to have it are found to be malingering (faking it). Those who actually have it suffered through such unimaginable, sadistic and repetitive, sustained abuse, that their mind splits in order to cope. It's actually a way to stop from going crazy, even though it is a form of mental illness.

I knew a girl who had it. Her mother used to, when she was a toddler, hang her upside down in the doorway and then slam the door on her, over and over. She also would starve her and then put her in a high chair with a bowl of food out of her reach. She forced her to eat feces, vomit, and basically, otherwise tortured her. And this was the least of it. It began happening when she was very young. She was hospitalized most of her adult life because she could not function in the outside world at all.

There would have been outward signs if something like this was happening to casey. Sexual abuse, although horrific, usually does not lead to multiple personality disorder unless it is coupled with extreme and sadistic torture.

Please don't get angry with me, any survivors out there, because I am not trying to downplay sexual abuse, but let me put it to you this way, if you think of A Boy Called It, or other cases like the young man Kyle who was tortured for years, chained like a dog, before he escaped, out in California, those cases are probably not severe enough to cause MPD.

casey showed consciousness about her lies. She hid them and tried to talk around them when she was caught. People with the disorder don't. They wake up wondering why they are in restraints and why their throats are sore (from screaming). They have zero memory of what happened when their personality changed. All they know is that they started to feel funny (sometimes dizzy, sometimes rapid heart beat) and then they "wake up" with no memory.

I witnessed this several times with the gal I knew who had it. It was frightening to watch her change. You would not recognize her at all. Everything changed and she would not respond to her real name. Scared me silly. I questioned her about what happened when she changed and she told me. She was the most reasonable, kind of shy, logical person when she was not in a Personality. It was sad because it was very unlikely that she could ever live a normal life, outside a hospital.

If casey has this, I will eat my shirt.

Oh yea. Fragile and disconnected. It just oozed from her voice when she called home from jail.

Are you saying CASEY is fragile? Oh I so disagree, respectfully. Casey is anything but fragile. She and her DT would have us believe that she is a 'victim' here but she is anything but a victim. JMO

How many people thought that JB was about to ask if GA was the Dad when he was questioning CA today.

Maybe he's talking about the potential juror that talked to the reporter during jury selection.

hat would be the one... to my (and my brain's) dismay I watched the whole thing (with lots of special breaks)...

He was held in contempt and fined what... 500 bucks? to going up to the media in the lunchroom and asking them how to get out of serving

((nurse looks left and right... where is the loser smilie? oh here it it is!))
:loser::loser::loser::loser:

I don't. Multiple personality disorder is a very, very rare disorder. Most people who have been said to have it are found to be malingering (faking it). Those who actually have it suffered through such unimaginable, sadistic and repetitive, sustained abuse, that their mind splits in order to cope. It's actually a way to stop from going crazy, even though it is a form of mental illness.

I knew a girl who had it. Her mother used to, when she was a toddler, hang her upside down in the doorway and then slam the door on her, over and over. She also would starve her and then put her in a high chair with a bowl of food out of her reach. She forced her to eat feces, vomit, and basically, otherwise tortured her. And this was the least of it. It began happening when she was very young. She was hospitalized most of her adult life because she could not function in the outside world at all.

There would have been outward signs if something like this was happening to casey. Sexual abuse, although horrific, usually does not lead to multiple personality disorder unless it is coupled with extreme and sadistic torture.

Please don't get angry for me, any survivors out there, because I am not trying to downplay sexual abuse, but let me put it to you this way, if you think of A Boy Called It, or other cases like the young man Kyle who was tortured for years, chained like a dog, before he escaped, out in California, those cases are probably not severe enough to cause MPD.

casey showed consciousness about her lies. She hid them and tried to talk around them when she was caught. People with the disorder don't. They wake up wondering why they are in restraints and why their throats are sore (from screaming). They have zero memory of what happened when their personality changed. All they know is that they started to feel funny (sometimes dizzy, sometimes rapid heart beat) and then they "wake up" with no memory.

I witnessed this several times with the gal I knew who had it. It was frightening to watch her change. You would not recognize her at all. Everything changed and she would not respond to her real name. Scared me silly. I questioned her about what happened when she changed and she told me. She was the most reasonable, kind of shy, logical person when she was not in a Personality. It was sad because it was very unlikely that she could ever live a normal life, outside a hospital.

If casey has this, I will eat my shirt.

BBM Incredibly rare. And I will join you in eating your shirt. No way is Casey is a victim in any way, shape or form. IMHO

My guess is that Lee will admit to himself and Casey being sexually curious together, as children, even siblings, often are.

OR.....what would be REALLY shocking, is that KC was the one that used to come on to him... That would be something huh?

FWIW;

When my oldest died, I remember the feeling of grief as it hit me in my midsection. I felt like someone had blown a cannonball through there, and it physically hurt. I would bend over to try to stop the pain. It was hard to breathe because of the pain.

When I saw Cindy bent over today, the pain came back. I instantly understood her physical pain, and how she was trying to get it under control.

Anything can trigger this pain. A song heard over the supermarket speakers you remember the loved one liking, a smell you associate with them, coming upon a faded photo in a drawer. For me, I couldn't look at the freeway sign that showed the direction to the town where she died. It took me 8 years to be able to drive by that sign.

Every time, it ripped open the wound all over again. I tried to put the pain away in a little box inside. I hated when something opened it up in an instant, catching me completely off guard, and making me weep uncontrollably.

To have to listen to this tape, unbearable. Cindy's gut was shot through all over again, and she physically suffered the pain even more because of all that has come out in this trial. The only way to relieve it is to wail it away until you are exhausted.

Please pray for Cindy and George. They have made so many mistakes in trying to deal with this horrible mess, and must have regrets so deep that recovery will be so much harder than those of us who lost a child from disease, real accident, or other sudden event.

Casey has put them through hell on earth.

And, pray that none of our children ever betray us in this way.

Oh Housemouse. I cannot even fathom. I remember the animal cry that left my mouth when I learned my mother would not live. But a child. My god. Peace and Blessings always, as inadequate as the sounds, Peace and Blessings.

How many people thought that JB was about to ask if GA was the Dad when he was questioning CA today.

He won't for two reasons:

1. He doesn't have the b....
2. The SA's have all the DNA testing that proves neither George or Lee are the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3