2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone call home from ICA while she was in jail does not bode well with the defense theory and admission that Caylee drowned in the swimming pool, does it.

wow, so far today has been just emotionally exhausting. I cannot even imagine how wrung out CA feels already and she has cross to go yet. I really hope she can make it through this afternoon.

:truce: Ok after that performance of ICA on the phone.....I am throwing in the towel......................SHE IS DONE!:truce:

I'm hopping on the treadmill. Work off some frustrating from reading here and watching the trial live drain my MBPs battery.

Goodness. I do not think I can eat after this morning.

I think we can all use a drink about now...forget lunch, who wants to drink on a full stomach anyway. :doh:
liquor-7-1.jpg

Just before the live feed ended it looked like ICA reviewed and signed a piece of paper and handed it to Baez.
Wondering what it was?

Wow...that trumped opening statement from the defense, and then some...

The jury has now heard about ICA's state of mind, from her own mouth, at those very critical early points in this ordeal. Nothing else so far has done more to shoot down the scenario presented in JB's opening statements. The jury's jaws must nearly have been on the floor hearing that "waste, huge waste" moment. I've heard it a million times myself and it's never had the impact it had today, seeing ICA's stone face as she listened to it herself. One part of the opening statements that I DO believe, and think the jury will too: she surely did know for that entire 31 days that her baby was no longer alive. Thanks, JB, for planting that firmly in everyone's minds.

I almost feel sorry for Ms.Sims, having to comfort ICA... all the while knowing she is lying through her teeth.

Hear that?

That was the fat lady singing.

Was that ICA staring at her mother with Baez as she left the stand? And what's that she's furiously writing down (again!)? It seems to me to be something she wants Baez to give CA! I thought the same thing on Sat.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo