2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, who DOESN'T need a special break after THAAAAAT? I need like five special breaks. Could we come up with a "special break bar" that can be eaten at the computer?

all I can say is

WTH

and

(((((((((((((thud)))))))))))))))

Just got back....missed from lunch break on....what was "THAT", Nursebeeme? (briefly...:floorlaugh:)

Cindy said the ladder was down on the evening of June 15th BUT that she found it UP on the evening of the 16th
iirc, previously I read it was June 17. Casey came home that afternon and I speculated she put the ladder up to stage a drowning or did something else..IMO something is OFF with this story
DT saying Caylee drowning during the day on the 16th...so if the ladder was down from the night before
The question is WHO put it back up in order for Caylee to climb the ladder and ACCIDENTALLY drown?

i don't buy it...IMO Casey put the ladder up to stage a drowning or something

And Tony L's testimony has already established that the defendant has no problem entering her parents' property and doing whatever the heck she wants.

JB must understand by now that his ship is sinking.

The jury was probably nodding off, so HHJP called for the afternoon break. JB is so boring and doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He isn't making any headway in his cross of Cindy. Waste. Huge waster.

I am certain JB has already managed to alienate this jury imo. He is all over the map no rhyme, no reasoning. I think that CA is doing a fantastic job also imo. If I was a juror I could completely understand a mother believing the "odor" was garbage due to sheer denial! What parent when faced with the massive impact can conceive of the notion that a dead body, let alone their missing 2 1/2 year old grand daughter was in the trunk of their daughters car?

If I am a juror I am understanding this and not concerned. Nor do I believe the pool ladder is an issue. Because if anything once the duct tape evidence comes in it is going to put the nail in the coffin of the pool drowning theory. Once any one of those jurors sees the pictures of little Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it, it is all over. JB and the DT can kiss it all bye-bye.

Waste, Huge Waste................:twocents:

Too late, I just scarfed down a chocolate Klondike bar. I have another in reserve for later...

I just had the new one..Chocolate Mint Klondike bar
Klondike Bar..2 for 1 at WinnDixie

Cindy left doubt that she took the ladder down by saying she could not be 100 percent but she thought she did. She should have said ICA might have put it up considering all the lies she told.

GAWD! Casey and JB are playing again! :maddening:

I think Cindy's answer to Baez about taking down the pool ladder to 100% certainty, to which she says, to the best she can remember, and he says, You didn't know at the time you would have to re-call this 3 years later, and her Brilliant answer, was "No I spoke about it the very next day" was one of her best of the day.

He knew this beforehand, why did he walk himself into this smackdown?

Vinnie Politan stating he doesn't understand why the DT dressed KC in clingy attire.

Then says it was part of strategy.

Ummmmm strategy or creepy??

VP should know better. IMO, Politan spinning now because his mic left on.

If they were trying to HIDE the pregnancy they wouldnt take her to a WEDDING!

Just got back....missed from lunch break on....what was "THAT", Nursebeeme? (briefly...:floorlaugh:)

the redirect was like white noise to me.... not powerful.. not convincing.. horrible...

I took three special breaks DURING IT

omgoodness, I cannot WAIT to get home to watch AH's testimony. Based on the updates ya'll were providing it would seem to be a must see.

So lets see here, CA testimony - must see
AH testimony - must see

carp, I'm gonna be up all dang nite with this!

:eek: Shaving pubic hair and consciousness of guilt!

Wow - Amy did great! She was poised and answered the questions directly with little or no hesitation. I liked how she phrased her answer to one of the initial questions..........."Do you know Casey Anthony?" Her response, "I DID" was a real slap to KC, letting her know that everything was past tense.

Where can I pre-order my signed copy of Judge B Perry's How to Treat a Jury?? I love him.:heartbeat:

Pasting here . . .my bum got shut in the door closing . . . ouch!!!

HHBP regarding Huggins re: collateral matters solely inside of that ruling caselaw....what are the collateral matters related to....read Coruso vs. State.....cited in decent gems to pick up on....relate solely to collateral matters ....balance test must be apply re : 6 felony convictions material.....prejudice flows from that.....evidence in Huggins shave pubic hair....consciousness of guilt...be specific......HHBp will read them tonight....convictions permissable similar to Huggins or border on reversable error.....
once bell rung giving time for JB to revisit.....cannot unring it....

no editorial comments....no closing or opening arguments right to the point...10 min. each side make your points.....please read opinion very carefully....print out on Westlaw on pg. 21...headnote2....starts.....

adjourn....JZb talks to thwart atty.....kc back turned to audience.....kc stops to talk w/lady @ table making deputy wait.....out dor.......JB and DS fade to black.......

I have Lexis and West...going to read these cases tonight! Interesting; I felt as though CJBP was hinting that the questions were about a collateral matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove