2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a tweet message that AH just got served with a subpena from the defense as she walked out of court today. (from channel 13)

Dang! You mean they filed a civil suit that quick on amy for saying that Casey acted like a 16 year old who's been caught doing something bad?

Dang they are good, -considering they can't even get a murder case together!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG...please. Someone tell me how ICA can sit there & listen to the 911 calls & see her mother collapsing on the stand in pain...I am watching HLN coverage & I am crying when ICA isn't!

Anyone?

Oh yea. Fragile and disconnected. It just oozed from her voice when she called home from jail.

That's what I was thinking while listening to it today. She's hiding her emotions SO much that she can tell a family friend to essentially F off and demand her boyfriend's phone number. She can sound jealous (of the "cameo") and annoyed and angry and enraged and cajoling, she can sound happy and carefree and sexual and "loving"... just not admit her child is dead. That's the one suppressed emotion. Just that one.

RE: Casey's court clothes, it really appears that all of these outfits may have come from a Goodwill or the like, the other day her green sweater was all wrinkly, my point being they are attempting to make her appear like the "Poor abuse victim". JMO

No we saw that green/blue sweater on the first day of jury selection - all pressed and new looking - it kind of looked like yesterday it had just been shoved in a paper bag for storage.

Tiki who is MH???

I having a total brain freeze. :waitasec:

MH is the guy in the military in California. ICA was stringing him along too. He came back and wore a wire to JB's office.
IIRC, LA had an affair with his wife. She went back to MH and they later divorced.

ETA: others say it was his sister, not his wife. don't want to start a rumor. sorry

ETA 2: Talking about LA dating MH's wife post #402 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6213759#post6213759"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6213759#post6213759[/ame]

I just got a tweet message that AH just got served with a subpena from the defense as she walked out of court today. (from channel 13)

Yep, Jose never deposed her - that was discussed as an oopsy in trial today. So he's going to do that now, therefore the suponea.

JB seems like he's really making an effort to make it appear that CA is not based in reality, which seems to be true.

I do not think that is true at all. I think she is a devoted mother and grandmother who was duped by her sociopathic daughter. Mothers always want to believe the best about their kids. Casey was a very accomplished liar.

NONE of caseys other friends knew she was lying either. Friends she lived with did not even know. They thought she had a job and a nanny and was a college student to boot. Are they all 'crazy' too, just like Cindy? I don't think so/

Yes it would make sense that Lee would be the next witness, then the first arriving officers, then Yuri, then the forensic folks. But what about Jesse Grund, Tim Miller, Tracey -- not sure if/when they fit in here.

MOO

Mel

Right now the state is covering the events of July 15 and 16, 2008. So, all who were involved during that time - Cindy, George, Lee, Amy, Tony, first responding LE, Yuri Melich, John Allen - will be witnesses.

I think the next phase will be the period after July 15 and 16, and before Caylee's remains were found on December 11th. This would include Tim Miller, TES searchers, Jesse, Shirley Plesea, Rick Plesea, and others, along with some the evidence pertaining to the car.

I think the last phase will be finding Caylee's remains, Dr. G, the forensic evidence from the remains site, etc.

Just getting back in - after it is over (so hard to watch, go to work, home to watch, go pick up my child, watch, take him to a friend's house, watch, go pick him up)! I really appreciate those who post everything. I don't know if this has been posted, but I snipped:

During a recess, Cindy Anthony left the stand with help from an attorney and moved to her husband, George Anthony, who put his arm around her as they departed the courtroom.

WKMG’s Pipitone said that Cindy Anthony went into a bathroom. “You could hear Cindy Anthony wailing in the echo of that woman’s bathroom,” Pipitone said. “George just standing outside, helpless, not knowing what his wife was going through inside.” Pipitone said it “went on and on for minutes” and that prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick went into the bathroom. “She came out after about a minute [and] reassured George Anthony that Cindy was doing better,” Pipitone said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-cindys-emotional-testimony-receives-heavy-coverage.html#more-38311

Bless Linda's heart for checking on Cindy. I could see the devastation in her eyes today just trying to do her job. I know she didn't want to have to do this to Cindy, or put her through any of it.

Did they actually depose her? I thought in court they said they didn't but they did attend the SA's deposition along with A. Lyon(s)....Something about her being out on the boat except for the occasional Saturady..

Mason was not yet there though I believe...

No they have deposed her and said so in court - it was in Feb I think

That's what I was thinking while listening to it today. She's hiding her emotions SO much that she can tell a family friend to essentially F off and demand her boyfriend's phone number. She can sound jealous (of the "cameo") and annoyed and angry and enraged and cajoling, she can sound happy and carefree and sexual and "loving"... just not admit her child is dead. That's the one suppressed emotion. Just that one.

What emotion did you think she was suppressing? Grief??? Hmmm - ermm - don't think that was suppressed - just that it wasn't on the list..

That picture is just heartbreaking. When Cindy was breaking down during the 911 call today, I found myself reaching out to the screen wanting to soothe her. Thank God George and Cindy have made it through the rough patches and can now be there for one another when it matters most.

They are reliving the death of their beautiful Caylee. Most people have grieved & tried to move on at 3 years, but any moving on they have done, it's right back in their face now ( thanks to CASEY) like it just happened again for them. So horribly sad, like a nitemare that never ends!

I also understand their mixed emotions, they don't want to believe their own daughter is a murderer but they also will never forget the hurt of losing Caylee. Maybe this trial will let them see the truth.

Only then, will they be able to properly grieve Caylee & finally move on.

[
I do not think that is true at all. I think she is a devoted mother and grandmother who was duped by her sociopathic daughter. Mothers always want to believe the best about their kids. Casey was a very accomplished liar.

NONE of caseys other friends knew she was lying either. Friends she lived with did not even know. They thought she had a job and a nanny and was a college student to boot. Are they all 'crazy' too, just like Cindy? I don't think so/

ITA!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Imaginary friends my butt, carefully constructed characters devised to further ICA's agenda is more like it.

But unfortunately for the DT, the jurors live in a real world.

I do not believe that this jury pool will buy into what the DT is selling, especially after hearing how juror 4 looked at the defendant and glared at her while listening to that first call home from jail...
Agree. I think they will just see her as a lying sociopath who is just trying to save her butt.

The DT theory gets more ridiculous the more I think about it. "Yes, she is a liar, but this is the one time she is telling the truth. She has no reason to lie. Honestly." :crazy:

Did they actually depose her? I thought in court they said they didn't but they did attend the SA's deposition along with A. Lyon(s)....Something about her being out on the boat except for the occasional Saturady..

Mason was not yet there though I believe...

That was Lee. The DT did not depose Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela