2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gone for a bit, when I got back I pulled up the court video. It showed kc with her icy stare and I thought it must be paused or froze. After about 10 sec, she blinked. Sent chills down my spine!

happens to me allllll the time. she is so blank. just nothing in her eyes

CA has no reason to ever think these people were imaginary. What was she supposed to say when Juliette didn't show up?

"...Casey... did you make this girl up?"

Yeah right! Parents aren't going to assume their 20-something child is making up people just because they haven't met them!

UGHHHH

Whatever, this is all just proof to the jury of how hard CA tried to believe the best in her.....child.

Oh BOY here is comes.

I am so confused. Is JB trying to make the jury think the fake people are real???

I'm getting back late. Thanks for posting so I can follow up!

Cindy knows more about the imaginary people, their families, and their woes than she knows about her daughter's real friends!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Unbelievable ...

" Did you find Zanny the Nanny' in California?" What an arrogant man.

lol CA to Baez: "Dominic Casey worked for you"

ouch:)

Dominic Casey is mentioned
DC worked for you LOL

Someone was being watched in PR and in the area of Oviedo, FL,per George

OMG . . . I think the State is just letting JB do their work for them, in allowing him to go on with all these intricate lies and stories. It just gets more bizarre by the minute. He is soooooo losing this case. She's cooked. Can you imagine sitting as a juror and trying to make sense of Caysey's imaginary world?

But this imaginary world goes beyond ICA. He's showing that CA never once thought things were odd with all of these deaths, and people who never showed up. This foundation shows that ICA truly did live in a world that was never questioned by anyone, and, in that world, 31 days without her daughter was as much a fantasy to her, as the rest of this world. JMO.

You hired DC?

CA - No, when you and Mr. Casey had a falling out, he came to help us!

Bawhaaahaaa - DC had a falling out with you so he volunteered to come and help us.

JB is trying to play "Let's frame George".

Here comes DC! Love how CA fended off JB's questioning saying - "No he worked for YOU. Volunteered to help us after he had a falling out with YOU."

"I never hired Dominic Casey, he worked for you." Awesome!

I am extremely close to my daughter, and I have only met two of her many friends. I don't know my grandson's teacher's name and I have never been shown a photograph of the teacher, let alone the teacher's mother. Is Jose implying that, as a caring mother, I should get proof of the existence of the people whom my daughter talks about?

Cindy knows more detils about fake friends thant I know about my daughter (the old real ones ) and I have seen them before .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling