2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the DT had to come up with their ridiculous theory.

"My stupid car ran out of gas"

I love how ICA makes it sound like it's her car's fault that she ran out of gas :rolleyes:

It breaks my heart for Caylee and her family that the last memory they have of her smell is the one that came from the car. Toddlers/kids should smell like one of those wonderful fruit scented shampoos and body washes. :(

OTOH I'm kinda glad Casey drove her car around all that time and tried to live with the odor. Not that it affects her like it would a normal person.... That should be branded into her brain.

At this point with the photo of CM on the previous pages, I don't think he is having "fun" anymore. :giggle:

For those not watching, HHJP not allowing Amy to state what Casey claimed "was wrong with Dad" so jury has not heard about "mini stroke" lie....jury has just been told Casey went to hospital with Dad...

The same Dad that molested her, the same Dad she was afraid of?

she knocked on the door early one morning and never left...lol

just had a light bulb momment.....

if you were to believe the defense that the smell was coming from the trash bag in the trunk of the car.....yet kc is txing amy that there was a bad smell in the car and she didnt know where it was coming from......wouldnt the jury think....didnt kc search for the smell in the trunk?? and why wouldnt she have thrown out that trash bag??

There is a rather large DT for ICA and it is looking like the other attorneys have backed off and are letting JB's ship go down all on his own.

Never seen anything like this in a case. Anybody?
I think they know it's over. I also think there's more to ICA and JB than meets the eye. JMO
:blowkiss: It appears that no one wants to wake him up.

I don't think AH will take any of JB's carp. I think she will snap him back into reality.

As a defense attorney myself there are some things I like about JB but there are other things I do not, in any case, I AGREE and I am sort of shocked that Cheney Mason didnt take over the cross examns after JB clearly BLEW IT in his cross exam with GA, at the very least I would think Cheney Mason would be able to develop a line of competent questions that would get some answers out of these witnesses but it appears JB is just winging it out there, MY ONLY GUESS is that CM is purposely not getting involved and allowing JB to do his thing so she has a better chance to claim ineffective counsel down the road.

I know Mr Mason and his work, he is a SUPERB attorney so I really dont understand why he seems to be so far out in left field all the time, it makes no sense at all.

PAX I was wondering if the win/loss was all in JB’s hands and CM was only involved in keeping it at LWOP or less since he is only on the case as the ‘death’ qualified counsel. Does that make any sense or does it not work that way?

wow if the bad smell was PIZZA and GARBAGE

why didnt ICA clean it out

Yeah, you'd think if you had this horrible smell coming from your car that you had no idea of where it might be coming from, you might check the trunk, the backseat, etc... for the source of the smell and find the trash bag, right? Or you might suddenly remember that bag of garbage you forgot to throw in the dumpster. Unless of course, you placed that bag of trash there to cover up and explain an odor that was already there that you couldn't get rid of.

just had a light bulb momment.....

if you were to believe the defense that the smell was coming from the trash bag in the trunk of the car.....yet kc is txing amy that there was a bad smell in the car and she didnt know where it was coming from......wouldnt the jury think....didnt kc search for the smell in the trunk?? and why wouldnt she have thrown out that trash bag??

Unless the trash had a receipt in it dated after the squirrel smell was announced?

So JB doesn't want the lie about GA's stroke being talked about, but all other lies are ok?? LOL. He has already admitted she is a liar so whats it matter??

When she said Casey said trouble with her father, and then could no say what it was, if I were on the jury, I would immediately think it had to do with her father molesting her.

As a defense attorney myself there are some things I like about JB but there are other things I do not, in any case, I AGREE and I am sort of shocked that Cheney Mason didnt take over the cross examns after JB clearly BLEW IT in his cross exam with GA, at the very least I would think Cheney Mason would be able to develop a line of competent questions that would get some answers out of these witnesses but it appears JB is just winging it out there, MY ONLY GUESS is that CM is purposely not getting involved and allowing JB to do his thing so she has a better chance to claim ineffective counsel down the road.

I know Mr Mason and his work, he is a SUPERB attorney so I really dont understand why he seems to be so far out in left field all the time, it makes no sense at all.

I do not understand how CM has this reputation as a good attorney. Everything he has done and said in this case has been unprepared, unhelpful to his client, rude and blundering. Early dementia? Not being snarky.

BINGO1 More motive! Keeping Caylee from her mom and dad..liar

"My stupid car ran out of gas"

I love how ICA makes it sound like it's her car's fault that she ran out of gas :rolleyes:

But of course - never her fault - also be on the look out for all the passive voice constructions in her language (which limits attribution)

When she said Casey said trouble with her father, and then could no say what it was, if I were on the jury, I would immediately think it had to do with her father molesting her.

But Casey said he was in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member