2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just now getting here. Did I miss an exciting day in court?

OMG dead animal plastered to frame of her car, really bad smell...getting worse...blame GA hit something while driving car.

403 allows the judge to exclude evidence if its likely prejudicial effect outweighs its probative value. It's the same number in the Federal Rules.

I had to be in court this morning to seat a jury and I missed whats going on, I left with the state examining Cindy, hoping to see JB cross exam and now on HLN I see Amy H on the stand, I am ahead or behind, did they do the CA cross exam yet? I am in Arizona so I am behind a little we get tape delayed and on TRUTV its lunch time and on HLN its Amy so I assume they cross exam Cindy after lunch which I will get on TRU TV, tape delayed, soon and after that Amy took the stand, which I am getting LIVE on HLN now, is that right?

How did CA do on cross, any bombshells?

Cindy did VERY well on cross.

Baez was a total.......affecting me to the point of climbing off my hands to post "I FREAKING DESPISE BAEZ!"

No objection from Defense to enter into evidence the text from ICA that is about dead animal plastered to car

FG and AH = fantastic. Brilliant for SA to have FG take AH. She is amazing. As IMO is FG right now.

255033_228558403827971_174731405877338_1083614_6656772_n.jpg

Source (from today): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=228558403827971&set=a.228558360494642.75929.174731405877338

:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: lolverdose. thank you:) I spit sweet tea everywhere:(

OMG dead animal plastered to frame of her car, really bad smell...getting worse...blame GA hit something while driving car.

Casey started throwing George under the bus in 2008.

JB doesnt really believe the squirrel defense is going to work? oh yeah...nevermind....drink

It seems that the Florida State Bar needs to step in here. JB is totally inadequate. Can't explain why CM is letting JB hang himself and his client.

What is the word to describe 'practice court' for aspiring lawyers? This DT would not even raise to that level.

Something is very very wrong here.

Absolutely believe ICA is guilty but JB can't perform even adequately.

As a defense attorney myself there are some things I like about JB but there are other things I do not, in any case, I AGREE and I am sort of shocked that Cheney Mason didnt take over the cross exams after JB clearly BLEW IT in his cross exam with GA, at the very least I would think Cheney Mason would be able to develop a line of competent questions that would get some answers out of these witnesses but it appears JB is just winging it out there, MY ONLY GUESS is that CM is purposely not getting involved and allowing JB to do his thing so she has a better chance to claim ineffective counsel down the road.

I know Mr Mason and his work, he is a SUPERB attorney so I really dont understand why he seems to be so far out in left field all the time, it makes no sense at all.

Okay - now I see ahead...they are going to tie in the dates (receipts, etc.) of the "trash" from TL's apt. and the date(s) with discussion with Amy!

Well CM has been on board now for months, is he not going over very important legal issues with Jose? Is he there just for decoration????

I'm thinking he's sitting there with a monitor and has Lexis-Nexis up so he can scramble for case law for JB. JB's "I left my assignment at home" stuff clearly means to me he hasn't done much preparing these last few years.

She was an UNFIT mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The two women, AH and ME said she was not a good mother - the guys all thought she was. Difference between women and men, especially college guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela