2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez looks like he has a major headache coming on....rubbing his forehead....

SPOT ON, Baez!!!

Amy is a very well-spoken young lady, and makes a very good and credible witness. Doesn't seem nervous at all to me.
And she has a lovely smile too.

Lol, AH says no, shakes her head, and made an eeeew face when asked if she went to Fusion.

Here we go - GAs mini stroke

For those not watching, HHJP not allowing Amy to state what Casey claimed "was wrong with Dad" so jury has not heard about "mini stroke" lie....jury has just been told Casey went to hospital with Dad...

flat tires
ran out of gas two times
extremely bad smell

(casey's car troubles according to AH)

So JB doesn't want the lie about GA's stroke being talked about, but all other lies are ok?? LOL. He has already admitted she is a liar so whats it matter??

OK here's what I know as a law student and talking to my judge professors: the rules of evidence are difficult! Cheney Mason is sleeping on the job - the door should never have been opened. JB's three years experience is just not enough. It's a crucial, crucial mistake...but Mason should have schooled JB on this Huggins case.
Maybe Mason doesn't like him, and wants him to look stupid. After all, this isn't a university course, and Mason isn't the professor. He's not getting paid to teach JB a crash course in law.

The attorney on WFTV said that Baez's huge blunder in allowing Casey's six prior felony convictions to be admitted could potentially be used as grounds for a mistrial on the grounds of ineffective counsel, but what may save the State is that Mason was right there at the time.

255033_228558403827971_174731405877338_1083614_6656772_n.jpg

Source (from today): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=228558403827971&set=a.228558360494642.75929.174731405877338

:floorlaugh:

This is what I mean by the DT being so busy stamping on ants, they cant see the elephants charging - all the rigamarole with Fry hearings and what's really important - they leave in a file in Kissimmee

From Huggins:
" Fla. Stat. ch. 90.806 (2002) permits the introduction of a defendant's felony convictions when the defendant elicits his or her own exculpatory, hearsay statement through another witness at trial. A defendant who chooses not to testify but who succeeds in getting his or her own exculpatory statements into evidence runs the risk of having those statements impeached by felony convictions. Under Fla. Stat. ch. 90.806(1), a hearsay declarant is treated as a "witness" and his or her credibility may be attacked in the same manner as any other witness's credibility."

AH w/FG...met KC New Years 2008...very close friends....knows Ricardo M...Atty's approach bench....Sidebar....quick wrap up

proceed...

In Jan/Feb 2008...working Orlando theatre working backstage...and waitress @ Houlihans...I thought she was working at Universal...didn't see ID...once or twice a week once she and Ricardo started dating...emailed alot...text message...instant message almost daily...hang out after work....@ time living with Troy B...and Lauren . . . who moved out during that time period...saw Caylee during that time...most of the time Caylee in bed @ Ricardo & JP's ....typical Friday and Saturday night ...kc couldn't go....no one to watch Caylee ... kc would bring Caylee over ...kc put Caylee to bed in Ricardo's bed....we would hang out....Jan & FEb 2008....approx. how many times kc unable to do things because of Caylee ...once a week couldn't make plans because it couldn't happen....kc and Ricardo broke up...messy on and off again breakup....aware of it from Ricardo....not as much but yes....living with Troy Brown....planned on moving in with Caylee and Casey...found out house w/Troy going to be sold mid may...finding apartment then we were going to move into a ahouse.....in May appointment for an apartment she was told about....can't remember couldn't go...kc did research...happened more than once with various things we were going to live in...taking over parents mortgage payments and a room AH could move in there...early July or late June....wanted to meet her Mom...CA was going to go to one of the places to see where we might be living ...happy and natural to meet her Mom...no specific plans to meet her mom....during May kc relate issues/problems re: Caylee...kc thought CA would be watching Caylee then CA didn't watch her and KC couldn't go out.....very frequently basis it would happen...frustration was greater as increasing frequency....AH gives phone number.....

familiar msg from kc on cellphone...text message from kc on 5/3/08...objection....overruled...

11:10 pm ...downtown tomorrow my mom owes me....this week I am there no way I am staying home. ....why owe her? AH never really knew (Object! overrule said never knew!)

strained hard relationship, CA continually aggitated with her....unfit mother...extremely upset . . .didn't know why Mom would say those things...Object- overrule

frustration with her Mother....AH heard beginning or ends of conversations....her Mom was crazy, kc needed space...couldn't understand that....

June 2008 - moved in with ricardo...6/5 or 6/6 wrecked car and they lived close to work....moved in with them to walk to work....Ricardo Morales and JP Chatt...wreck car on way home fell asleep....needed get another car...kc give a ride to Jax to purchase a car from her uncle....kc to pick up AH extremely early in morning....date 6/13 ? Date to go to Jax....kc did not pick her up that morning....AH texted to confirm she was awake... that morning ....she had n't over slept...she texted back family problems going to hospital with her Dad....

AH rented a car....spoke on phone wanted to know what happened with DAd (object- relevance -sustained) come to Fusion that evening..... return from Jax that night? Yes go to FUsion? No. Looking for different job? AH continually looking for work in Theatre....she wanted to work @ Universal bring it to someone for her...emailed her resume doesn't recall what day....doesn't believe saw KC that date (13th) period of time didn't see her for 3 weeks....car trouble....2 flat tires, run out of gas twice...extremely bad smell from car...

recognize text messages on exhibit from KC....texts not objected from Defense....

It breaks my heart for Caylee and her family that the last memory they have of her smell is the one that came from the car. Toddlers/kids should smell like one of those wonderful fruit scented shampoos and body washes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30