2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose seemed to stare down the camera for a bit and the camera won. He finally looked away.

I had to be in court this morning to seat a jury and I missed whats going on, I left with the state examining Cindy, hoping to see JB cross exam and now on HLN I see Amy H on the stand, I am ahead or behind, did they do the CA cross exam yet? I am in Arizona so I am behind a little we get tape delayed and on TRUTV its lunch time and on HLN its Amy so I assume they cross exam Cindy after lunch which I will get on TRU TV, tape delayed, soon and after that Amy took the stand, which I am getting LIVE on HLN now, is that right?

How did CA do on cross, any bombshells?

It seems that the Florida State Bar needs to step in here. JB is totally inadequate. Can't explain why CM is letting JB hang himself and his client.

What is the word to describe 'practice court' for aspiring lawyers? This DT would not even raise to that level.

Something is very very wrong here.

Absolutely believe ICA is guilty but JB can't perform even adequately.

Objection was sustained so AH wasn't able to get the story about GA's "stroke" in evidence. Darn.

So why can't Amy say what Casey said happened to George? Cindy said all kinds of crap that Casey said.

JB - I object - this makes my client look guilty! (JB did not say that, but that's what I am hearing)

LOL! "She worked at.. well I THOUGHT..she worked at Universal Studios.

To me it looks like Baez is squirming and looks nervous. This is not a good day for him, ICA and the rest of the DT.

I think Amy is sweet and credible. Admitted falling asleep while driving. Admitted she was in theater so "always looking for work". I like that. She's not trying to impress.

why can't she say what happened with her dad? Was it when she lied and said he'd had a stroke?

AH: "She worked at... well, I thought she worked at Universal Studios..."

:waitasec:

Ahhh ... Amy worked in THEATRE ... so ICA had to "invent" that she worked in "event planning" to keep up with this young lady ...

Why can't she say Casey told her George had a stroke? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member