2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what my law partner said after I described his cross examination the other day and his opening!

How did JB open the door? Through what testimony, exactly?

It was quick, and very muddled and couldn't be heard well - BUT it's being argued first thing tomorrow morning

Amy says Casey was mad at her mom cuz her mom told her she was an unfit mother. Doesn't sound like Cindy was delusional to me. Sounds as lucid as she comes across on the witness stand. IMO

why hasn't the SA asked CA or GA if they were planning on giving the house to ICA?

I think that first has to come in from AH as the source of that info,which lays the foundation. I am not a legal person ,though. Just learning from them : )

Well CM has been on board now for months, is he not going over very important legal issues with Jose? Is he there just for decoration????
Shhhhhhh he's sleeping. :crazy:

That's what my law partner said after I described his cross examination the other day and his opening!

How did JB open the door? Through what testimony, exactly?

see my post #1661 and let us know what you think :)

baez is going to REGRET that the jury is going to recess today with THIS testimony of Amy's fresh in their minds without the benefit of cross examination...

Here comes "George had a stroke" couldn't take Amy to Jacksonville!

:great:

I'm confused. Probably because I'm not watching the video lol.

But did Jose introduce these statements of Casey (through Cindy) and suggest that Casey's statements about paternity were TRUE? Because that's the only way I could see that he "opened the door" to impeachment through the felony convictions.

So when he asked Cindy what Casey had said about Caylee's paternity, was Jose suggesting that Casey's answers were TRUE or FALSE? :waitasec: If he was suggesting that Casey was telling the truth, then I think he opened the door and there will be an argument of ineffective assistance of counsel for opening such a big door for no real benefit to Casey at all. If he was suggesting Casey was lying, then I think he did NOT open the door to impeachment, and if HHJP lets the felony convictions in, the defense will have a potential appeal issue.

JB suggested ICA was telling her own truth and had 'imaginary friends' but none of those people truly existed - JB never told CA that she wasn't telling the truth she was telling the truth as she knew it it was what ICA told her...

MOO

Mr. George: recognize this message (May 3, 2008)
AH: from ICA
Mr. George: did you give your phone to LE
AH: yes

JB: Object - Over Ruled - entered into States Evidence

Mr. George: what time you receive text message
AH: says" downtown tomorrow Mom owes me

Mr. George:did def tell you anything about relationship with her Mom
AH: mom agitated with her told her she was an unfit mother and ICA didn't know why she said that
Mr. George:eek:ver hear any arguments with ICA and CA
AH: beginning and end - said Mom was crazy and frustrated

Mr. George:June 2008, move in with JPC and RM
AH: yes close to work, could walk to work

Anyone else noticed that Casey way of speaking (in 2008) looks almost exactly the same as Amys? Almost like she copied it...very strange.

I never understood how ICA thought she would get by with writing all of Amy's checks and cashing them. Like she wasn't going to say anything????

What good is CM and Dottie anyway?? Like to know what that key is that Dottie carries around on her id badge. That's the most interesting thing I've seen her do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503