2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was that sidebar about?? The court reporter was not even present at that one! What do you all think is going on?

Wow, the look on Casey's face in that picture...she is pizzed that Amy looks so great and got her convicted of 13 felonies. HA HA CASEY!

Casey got herself convicted of 13 felonies!:crazy:

AH appears very believable.....answering honestly, IMO...cant wait till we get to the checkbook part :)

it happened a lot per AH that Casey COULDN'T GO OUT...... because Cindy couldn't watch Caylee

here is the motive

moo

He has the file.

He just wants to disrupt the momentum of the State. This has been a devastating day for the DT and they don't want more damage.

Maybe he isnt' prepared. But I doubt it. I think it's a ploy.

ITA!!! Rocking day for the SAO, and LDB totally brought her A+ game today! Too bad, so sad for the DT. What an absolutely catostrophic day for the ICA DT today. I am taking extreme pleasure in the perturbed look on ICA's face right now. She's doing that jutting it out and pursing her lips thing. You can see the RAGE building with more of her B.S. coming out... love it!

fairly frequent times issues where they couldn't go and ICA frustrated because CA couldn't watch Caylee - May 2008 timeframe

This is THE MOST eye contact I have seen KC make with a witness. And, she looks totally disgusted and very mad.

IMO, it looks like KC is trying to intimidate her. Wow.

I haven't really seen KC in "action," but she is seething right now - or at least it looks that way to me.

Wow. I just realized Casey only knew Amy six months before Caylee died. Dayum. Poor, poor Amy for getting roped into this and stolen from!

That's about the average life span of any of ICAs friendships

So are they also asking for ph#s to show that KC called all these people and never Zanny as she told LE? will the SA put that all together for the jury?

I absolutely love Judge Perry!
I hope somebody out there sets up a Bevin Perry Fan Club on facebook or something. He Rocks! Does anyone remember Judge Lance Ito from the Lacey Petterson case? He was the complete opposite of BP. He was often accused of showboating and his competence was questioned. Judge Ito and Jose Baez in the same courtroom would make for a scary scenario.

That was the OJ case.

I absolutely love Judge Perry!
I hope somebody out there sets up a Bevin Perry Fan Club on facebook or something. He Rocks! Does anyone remember Judge Lance Ito from the Lacey Petterson case? He was the complete opposite of BP. He was often accused of showboating and his competence was questioned. Judge Ito and Jose Baez in the same courtroom would make for a scary scenario.

Think you mean Judge ITO was OJ Simpson trial judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13