2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the look on Casey's face in that picture...she is pizzed that Amy looks so great and got her convicted of 13 felonies. HA HA CASEY!

Am I the only one that feels a little giddier inside when almost everything JB objects to gets overruled, and many things he says while cross examining gets sustained? hehehhehe

JB's two grounds for objections 'relevance or outside the scope' and 99% of the times neither of these objection are the correct objection.

Oh yes this trial will be shown in law school "how not to act as Defense Council in a murder trial" and this is not a joke.

Amy - We were going to live together. Going to get a house!

I absolutely love Judge Perry!
I hope somebody out there sets up a Bevin Perry Fan Club on facebook or something. He Rocks! Does anyone remember Judge Lance Ito from the Lacey Petterson case? He was the complete opposite of BP. He was often accused of showboating and his competence was questioned. Judge Ito and Jose Baez in the same courtroom would make for a scary scenario.

So....................are all of ICA's friends dysfunctional because they believed her lies too??????

:lol:

"She was going to take over the mortgage payments on her parents house"

:great:

Wow. I just realized Casey only knew Amy six months before Caylee died. Dayum. Poor, poor Amy for getting roped into this and stolen from!

why hasn't the SA asked CA or GA if they were planning on giving the house to ICA?

ICA needs to watch her sneers at AH.....AH is a proven victim of ICA's criminal activity

Amy is so genuine. Seems like such a great friend with a great personality

KC looks mad, to me.

I agree.She looks angry and her hair and attire are not helping her demeanor.She does not look like a victim ,nor does she look like someone who is justifiably angry.She appears,to me,as someone on the verge of rage.

Just a few nudges............

I have been rough on CA and GA ,but right now I am full of sympathy for them.

I would love to hear the convo between CM and JB after court. I can't imagine he is pleased that JB may have caused a huge issue in their "big" case....thus possibly throwing a monkey wrench in the plans CM and ICA had from walking out of the court arm in arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me