2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously love HHJP he is making sure that not only is he crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's he is doing the whole alphabet...no mistrial for him and good luck getting an appeal.

D0 you know Casey Anthony?
AH: yes, I DID....(hahahaha sounds like after the thefts, she distanced herself from ICA)

Amy looks great. Was friends with KC. Good word choice Amy!!

Why can't Baez have someone from his office bring it over? How far is his office from the courthouse?

By the time someone would get from Kissimmee to Orlando in this traffic, court would be over.

YAY, AMY H is up!!!! I have been waiting for this! GET HER AMY!!!!

What is the big blunder by the inexperienced defense? I was gone for a little while (work). Can you clue me in? TIA!!!1

He opened the door to Casey's character. So now the State wants to bring in the 6 felonies.

"Was" ;) Amy sets the tone out of the gate!

So it's my understanding the prosecution gets to question but defense doesn't have to.... correct? (hit like if I'm right and I'll know LOL) thx

I still can't get over it.
Amy was such a good friend to ICA, she even loaned ICA her car for a week while she went on vacation.
How many people would do that?

You forgot the most important thing her CHECK BOOK!!!!

Well CM has been on board now for months, is he not going over very important legal issues with Jose? Is he there just for decoration????

Maybe they should designate him as "keeper of the files!" :floorlaugh:

Are the A's back in the Courtroom?

149xvmw.jpg

Or fax it over? Or scan it and email it? (My $100.00 printer can do that!) Come on, really! :floorlaugh:

Because that would completely THWART the stalling tactic he's using. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member