2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the more JB keeps asking about imaginary friends the more I don't know if Jose Baez is real

JB wants to portray Cindy as not having a clue about what was going on, therefore not having a clue about the incest.

Yes, but as CA always believed ICA then all ICA had to do was tell her mother about the abuse. The fact that she didn't (tell her mother) is only more proof that there was no abuse. MOO.

Well IMHO JB is now working for the SA,he's just made his client crazy enough to have killed her own daughter. That is what I would assume as a juror,crazy as she is ,she could have killed her and did not care JMHO:crazy:

My Gawd! These lies! Waiting in a parking lot for imaginary people for 90 minutes! Baking cakes and buying food for non-existent people! Involving her mom in her cruel mind games - it just doesn't quit.

Really sad for CA wanting to believe her daughter. You know ICA is referring to her parents as idiots and their fault it went this far.

I think he is also trying to cast blame on the Anthonys even more CA. at this time.
If you were so close -- why would you not yet know these people. How could you have not asked to meet them?

JB is trying to yank the state's thunder. Trying to blame the parents for not checking on the imaginary people. Interesting how these people had such interesting lives, including illness and so many deaths. JB's trying to blame this business on GA probably and how CA never paid attention to what's going on with her daughter.

My Gawd! These lies! Waiting in a parking lot for imaginary people for 90 minutes! Baking cakes and buying food for non-existent people! Involving her mom in her cruel mind games - it just doesn't quit.

I'm not saying i'm buying it, but if she was just some regular person (meaning didn't kill anyone), would you think she was 'disturbed'?

I just don't recall Cindy ever doing this 'looking down' thing. Right?

No ,she is usually well groomed, and today her hair is lank and dirty and I can't help thinking that her unusual appearance is contrived for maximum sympathy today, whether for her time with the SA this am, or to offset the attack on her that she assumed would come from JB/CM ...
We have only seen her in frumpy granny mode once before and that was the hearing where she had the sudden return of memory regarding placement of Febreze strips all over the trunk of the car.
Sorry to be so cynical since the majority here are feeling very compassionate towards CA today, but I do feel a lingering sense of conspiracy between CA/GA and ICA. I guess time will tell...

SO baez will imply GA slept with ICA at the same time ICA was sleeping with someone, GA was afraid he was the father, so told her to lie? That's all I can come up with.

Cindy is sharp, knows where Baez is going with this....

OMG !!! I'd rather have a Root Canal or go thru hard labor than listen to JB ... This is just plain painful..

How dare Jb call CA "Cindy". He should address her by her formal name, Mrs. Anthony.

I totally agree !

I hope he does NOT start calling Judge Perry ... Belvin !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB just laid out that two years before Caylee's disappearance, ICA was setting up the nanny story. Thank you JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove