2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?! Did she tell Steff Watts & Mark Furman that she forgot to take the ladder down?? Anyone heard of this before??

I think Jose is doing a good job with Cindy. He seems more gentle than he was with George.

Unusual amount of unsuccessful calls to CA by ICA on the 16th around 4 pm.

If he is going to go over every whacky thing the A's have every done, she will be on the stand for days. jmo

Okay I am a bit confused. Didn't CA tell LDB that she removed the ladder always.

The person who voices the Map is named Annabelle K.....The Map is just called Map

I thought Marc W. did the voice for map, and several other characters?

Of course, it doesn't really matter anyway.

JB saying that Cindy told Steph Watts and Mark Furhman that she forgot the ladder.

Cindy says no she did not tell them that!

Zanny = Xanax???

(I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere else in this forum -- I tried to do a search, but I can't get the search menu to open.)

Does anyone else think that Zanny wasn't an actual human but the nickname for Xanax -- an anti-anxiety drug? Maybe ICA used the drug as a "nanny" to knock poor Caylee out so she (ICA) could go out and do whatever it was she liked to do?

Again, I apologize if this is covered elsewhere... please point me in the right direction.

here ya go hon and welcome to the forum
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69328"]Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JB's "line of questioning" towards CA proves that he is just "hot as he77"" that the A's did NOT go along with his "shenanigans" to "free" ICA ...

:seeya: JB -- it's about Caylee ... NOT your client, ICA ... :seeya:

I wish JB would stop calling these people imaginary- which implies that ICA believed they were real too. Call them what they were, LIES. They were manufactured in order to manipulate her Mother.

But now, does Casey have an imaginary lawyer? ;)

JB: remember taking with Seth W. 2008, remember meeting MarkFuhrman
CA: yes

CA: wanted to speak to us to offer any expertise to help/ learned later he was working for Greta Van S
JB: did you tell Seth S. you forgot to take the ladder down
CA: no sir I did not
JB: June 16, 2008 ICA attempted to call you
CA: several attempts that afternoon
JB:abnormal amount of attempts
CA: not abnormal
JB: at that time at 4pm, several unsuccessful calls from ICA to you
CA: am I to answer do I know now - yes I know now

they just didnt want to give up on their daughter in the hopes that maybe..just maybe...but they were afraid to face the reality of it all....

I know that feeling of not wanting to face the cold hard truth-the Reality that has been staring a mother in the face for years...I am the mother of a disturbed, lying, vindictive, hurtful and self absorbed daughter, whom I love from the bottom of my heart. Eventually I came to my limit, when she was 36...The truth is so hard to bear, but it is what it is..

We are watching CA having arrived to her limit...All that is left is self preservation and hopes for healing somewhere in the future. I have to live without my daughter, as she refuses to acknowledge that I exist, now that I am not tolerant of her continual lies...CA has the added heartbreak of living without her beloved Caylee, due to her being murdered by her own daughter, plus, fearing the unknown fate of the daughter that she birthed into this world...

Our children are the hope of our future & I believe CA is now grieving deeply for a loss that is unimaginable.

Cindy told Caylee she was going to get to play with Annabelle and Caylee looked excited...IF I was a juror, that little tidbit would have me furious (given the fact that Caylee had no playmates).

Finally, Cindy's overly detailed memory of facts, that drives everyone crazy, is now a HUGE help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett