2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, ICA and AH are wearing similar sweaters.

Slightly OT, but I wanted to thank anyone and everyone involved in keeping the site running. We have had over 1000 people in this thread alone. I have not had any trouble refreshing, switching pages, or posting.

You Rock!! :rocker::great::seeya::woohoo:

WS Rocks!!!! We Love You!

I still can't get over it.
Amy was such a good friend to ICA, she even loaned ICA her car for a week while she went on vacation.
How many people would do that?

The commentator is talking about how the 6 felony convictions will make her look bad to the jury. I don't think they will be too surprised at this point.
Now they are talking about this opens any conviction up to appeal on inadequate counsel. I could have told them that in the beginning that she would have a case for inadequate counsel.
Now they are talking about how important it is to have an experienced lawyer in a capitol case. Ya think?

jb and staff are the only ones without experience..the rest are more than

AW :( Amy's voice shook as she was spelling her name. I hope she's not too nervous. Can't blame her though.

AH....this should be good. I can't wait for her to tell us about the sleep walking scenario, I really want to see ICA's facial expression on that little mis-truth.

Why can't Baez have someone from his office bring it over? How far is his office from the courthouse?

Or fax it over? Or scan it and email it? (My $100.00 printer can do that!) Come on, really! :floorlaugh:

First question to Amy H...

"Do you know Casey Anthony?"

Response:

I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The attorney on WFTV said that Baez's huge blunder in allowing Casey's six prior felony convictions to be admitted could potentially be used as grounds for a mistrial on the grounds of ineffective counsel, but what may save the State is that Mason was right there at the time.

Last I heard, JB was arguing against that evidence coming in. What happened?

You know, whatever we think of ICA, every defendant deserves a competent defense at trial. Baez's client faces the freaking DEATH penalty - and he can't get it together enough to have his homework done and brought in? Forgetting files? Unbelievable. :eek:hoh:

Well CM has been on board now for months, is he not going over very important legal issues with Jose? Is he there just for decoration????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member