2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this objecting after the question was answered is cracking me up! Too slow Mr. Baez! I can't unhear what I just heard!

Awww... The St. Pete Times will provided edited versions of their paper for the jurors!

SORRY CLOSED TOO SOON!

but closing soon so get ready to ride the broomstick over to the sidebar

Caylee was already dead then. She couldve gone. ..Ive never understood why she didnt go to PR, if she was truly "crazy & ugly coping"

I think she didnt go because she knew it would make the kidnapping story not work.

No money to go. I'm sure whe would have said she was looking for baby is she could have came up with the money.

I just posted a quick reply along the same lines.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to re-post what you had said.
I just can't get over how stupid Baez is acting most of the time. I can't watch the trial for long periods of time when Baez is questioning someone. He acts mentally deficient at times..

Again, my apologies. I haven't posted in a very long time and I guess I am a bit rusty. :)

I saw George in the back but not CA or LA.?? Didn't have a good view of anyone but GA.

Interesting Amy brings up the glaring look Casey shot Cindy, now Amy is on the receiving end.

Im really starting to wonder why ICA didnt go to puerto rico and never come back? Why the heck did she stick around?!

She didn't have the money! I can't wait for that point to be brought home to the jury. casey never had money to do anything or go anywhere or buy Caylee clothes or a play house or to buy clothes for herself or to pay a babysitter.

LOVED how Amy got in that bit about casey sitting with folded arms, glaring like a 16 year old who got caught doing something wrong! HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

It was stricken but IT WAS HEARD! Sound familiar jurors? Kind of like she looks now!!!!!

during the approach Casey furiously whispering to Simms... (and she is counsel for the scientific stuff right? so that is confusing in a nutshell and has been for a while for me)

IIRC her background is defense of certain psychological disorders

What an amazing day in court... for the prosecution. :D

Oh Mr Baez, you might want to pay more attention to the judge then your Blackberry or Ipod or whatever you were playing with there.

It is really quite sad that ICA's "best friend" had only known her since January of that year.

HJBP: State needs to detail what parts they are using in testimony and if exculpatory or collateral matters

HHJP is trying to give the DT some clues for their argument.

Judge Perry: "and I will read 'em..."
He paused there and I said out loud "and weep"!

Amy saying she was not afraid to talk to CA - just cautious. Casey told her she was crazy! :crazy:

Wonder *who* she believes is 'crazy' now! :floorlaugh:

('Crazy' in terms of being afraid of them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member