2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this case is gonna work out the way JB thought would. I'd be afraid to hire him to get me out of a traffic ticket this point. I'm pretty sure I would end on death row after he got done with my case in traffic court.

I have no words for today's proceedings.

All I can say is that I will do freaking CARTWHEELS when this chick is locked away for either LWOP or to Death Row. She just needs to go away and to stop ruining lives.

As an aside this link NEVER works for me? Anyone else have the same problem?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

You know I was just thinking the same thing - get this chick out of society for good, she is the ruin of everyone that has the misfortune to cross her path.

I can usually get that player to work - what trouble are you having?

His nervous li'l hands prolly dropped em

He did seem very nervous today, didn't he? I think he knows he's fighting a losing battle. You know... I'm not a lawyer but I do read John Grisham and others.... I think I could do a better job of defending this case than Jose does.

Kent - you'll get a lot of answers Yes. JB did his "have you ever gone by another name" routine and then said "DICK TRACY ORLANDO" - whipped out 15 pages of WS Yuri support thread - which had not be entered in discovery and carped and moaned that it was prejudicial and biased to his client. At which point everybody picked up a lawbook, and Judge Perry read a lot of our possts, which were all about how he couldn't talk about the case and how we wished him well with his broken leg. The "evidence" was denied, and Jeff Ashton did not blow a gasket but was very sober and somber when he cut JB into tiny little sniveling pieces.

JA actually looked amused, but didn't laugh. Big props to him for that!

Kent - you'll get a lot of answers Yes. JB did his "have you ever gone by another name" routine and then said "DICK TRACY ORLANDO" - whipped out 15 pages of WS Yuri support thread - which had not be entered in discovery and carped and moaned that it was prejudicial and biased to his client. At which point everybody picked up a lawbook, and Judge Perry read a lot of our possts, which were all about how he couldn't talk about the case and how we wished him well with his broken leg. The "evidence" was denied, and Jeff Ashton did not blow a gasket but was very sober and somber when he cut JB into tiny little sniveling pieces.

Have you ever thought about working for the media during trials? That was an excellent summary!!:woohoo:

And do you see where she put "home" in "quotes"? Do you know why she would do that? She did that so you could get the secret decoder message that Casey was not feeling safe about being "home." And, you could not tell, Detective Melich-that Casey had been "ABUSED" in that "home" by her use of quotes? "Really?" Detective Melich, "Really?"

You could not see that Casey was lying about everything she was telling you even though you had just gotten there AND Casey had put the word "home" in quotes?

(smugly) I have no further questions your honor.

Casey straightens her bangs and taps her head in approval.

Jose is arguing that YM should have known RIGHT AWAY there was something terribly wrong with Casey and that she was a liar.

:cow:

Well at least they called it a message board. That's one step up from blog.

NO FREAKING WAY!!!! I MISSED THAT??!!!!

Thanks BigFatMommyDog!!!

Jose said that we would all understand when this case went to trial...maybe he's waiting for the right moment. I know that I'm still waiting.

Wasn't that in the first 20 seconds of his opening? No, wait - I missed it too. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

MommyDog....why aren't you posting in real time like me and Chiquita? I absolutely love, love, love your brief "synopsis"!

What about the hearing this morning before the trial started? Whatever came of that?

LKB on HLN: "We know she lies, but why, why, why ?"

The fact that Casey lied about Caylee's whereabouts is easy... she knew Caylee was dead, she knew she killed her and she didn't want anyone else to know. I don't think it is that hard to figure out? Most people who commit serious crimes lie.

Oh.My.Goodness! I missed the entire afternoon! Kids wanted to go to the pool, so I brought my laptop. Had trouble getting the feed for the trial. I did just as they were discussing some blogs - no jury present - and my boyfriend shows up to have lunch with us! AND he decided to take a long lunch today! I kept saying "You don't need to get back to work, huh?" All the while trying to look at the laptop out of the corner of my eye ( I had the closed cap on )

Anyhoo -- cannot wait to re-watch this evening! And, go back and read posts!

Here's the thing about this: Casey told them that she had spoken to Caylee that afternoon. So, assuming that the family had checked the car to make sure Caylee wasn't in there (which they had, plus the trunk was open in the garage) it would have been too soon for the smell to be from a decomposing body.

It wasn't until they checked her phone, looked for the other phones, etc. and realized that that call was ALSO a lie that the car was a possible crime scene.

Which is how I'm hoping the jury sees it because I sure do and I think most reasonable thinking people will also.

Did you ask Casey if she committed suicide...what a doofus..and why didn't you check the pool ...If they didn't check the pool for spit, they you must Acquit.... Juannie C.[/QUOTE]

BBM respectfully! Welcome and keep them coming!!! actually I think it is Jose (wanna) B C.

I only really got to watch the last hour or so which was mostly JB making copies...but I checked in and out. Clickorlando just showed a young man in a nice suit and tie. When I checked in at one point CM was asking some LE why he wasn't in uniform? What the heck is that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes