2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really felt bad for Amy today, I hope she knows that we think the world of her here.

I'm upset that Det. Melich didn't ask KC if she had ever committed suicide.

:(

LOL

That was :maddening: It was bad enough that he tried so hard to make that woman feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey - But then today was just ridiculous! :maddening::maddening::maddening:
...or reminding AL that Casey is on trial for 1st degree murder. These people don't owe her ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was :maddening: It was bad enough that he tried so hard to make that woman feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey - But then today was just ridiculous! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

I think this trial is getting to me, I was just cracking myself up ( :floorlaugh: ) thinking that JB was accusing AH of being a boyfriend theif.

Yes, I do need that 12 step program soon :crazy:

HLN Vinnie talking about jurrors reaction today

Jurror #8 taking notes during Yuri questioning.

Jurror that had problem judging stares at ICA during sidebars.

Tricia, I think you should send the below info to one of the anchors on HLN that covers the case..via email.I mean if you want to???? I guess the defense will be checking WS out now.:innocent:

Thanks a good idea. I'll send it to a bunch of people. It was very upsetting trying to explain to someone who had no clue. I'm sure she is smart and all that but it is important to know what is being broadcast on the network you work for.

CM was very concerned for Casey and how upset she was because there were officers who had uniforms on and they were in her HOUSE! They also had on utility belts and they came in marked cars.

The officers, there were at least FOUR of them...were all in Casey's house in their uniforms...CM was very red faced and upset about this, filled with emotion he explained how the officers in uniforms and with guns put Casey in their car in a CAGE and drove her to Sawgrass apartments.

Even though the officer said that Casey was told she could leave at any time(the CAGE)and even though it was of her own free will she was going...CM said Casey could not physically "open" the door from the inside. So...THERE!

:twocents:

ICA has found the "Mecca" of all enablers.

~~I am so shocked at Natisha Lance she thinks defense had a good day WTH!

:eek::eek::eek:

BBM: I want to see Nancy Grace's face when NL tells her that on tonight's show . . . :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Chiquita so glad you brought up the whole Uniformed Armed officers, handcuffing vs. not, miranda rights, secure the car, should have known something was wrong.....defense strategy for today...... I just wanted to say GA was a LEO for KC's young life and still did security work.....kc is not intimidated by the officers.....she didn't sound one bit intimidated on tape.....she was able to continue to spin her imagi-lies for the officers as well as her parents...

That whole use of quotation marks thing to indicate....something was ridiculous. I live in a county with lots of folks that don't have the best of educations. They adore liberal use of quotation marks. Like this:

"Hot Dogs" 3 for a dollar
Vote Taylor for "Mayor"
"Bake Sale" Saturday

Jose is "reaching." It is "painful" for everyone "involved."

:giggle: http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/ (best website ever, besides WS of course)

If the SA doesn't cut a paycheck to JB for helping to prove their case they should at least send him a Thank You note!

Yes! LOL Oh what a day, priceless.

Do you think the prosecutors go home and wonder what the hell is going on? I wonder if they think they'll ever get ICA out of their lives.

I'm still trying to figure out how JB thinks trying to paint AH in a bad light will further his case. The only thing significant that she said was that there were times that ICA couldn't go out because of Caylee. Oh and the lies, but that's OK because JB already said she lied about everything!

Jose was brilliant! He got Lee to admit, on the stand, under oath mind you- that he(Lee) thinks Casey did NOT pack her own bags that he went to pick up from Tony's apartment. Ah HA! Oh, and that those bags did NOT smell like decomposition.

And that Casey told Lee the reason she couldn't just let "mom" see Caylee was because maybe she was a spiteful *****.

:thumb:

ETA: There was also nothing of Caylee's in that bag. Why wouldn't a loving mother have something on her that reminded her of her daughter even if she did die in an accident?

And as SAO laid out today in court, while arguing either an objection or a motion (can't remember which) THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to support anything the defense has said about an "accident"....NOTHING, NADA. I think it was JA that said "and, I'm sorry, but anything an attorney says in court is not evidence" while glancing over at JB.

I loved that one.

That was the one I L'dOL on...I'm alone and a few times I found myself laughing or cursing the sociopaths. Yes, I did say, "sociopaths." (as in plural...in case the grammar was misunderstood by the DT.)

Jose was brilliant! He got Lee to admit, on the stand, under oath mind you- that he(Lee) thinks Casey did NOT pack her own bags that he went to pick up from Tony's apartment. Ah HA! Oh, and that those bags did NOT smell like decomposition.

And that Casey told Lee the reason she couldn't just let "mom" see Caylee was because maybe she was a spiteful *****.

:thumb:
He didn't graduate at the bottom of his class for nothing!

HLN Vinnie talking about jurrors reaction today

Jurror #8 taking notes during Yuri questioning.

Jurror that had problem judging stares at ICA during sidebars.

BBM. I hope that she finds the ability to judge ICA. I got the feeling this lady was very religious, so I am hoping so is focused on how big a sinner ICA is and how many commandments she broke.

What was the comment about from the judge about one of the jurors having a new name... Johnny Depp?
Judge Perry seems to be such a likeable guy... I really am impressed with him.

I agree. And he seems to be on such good terms with the jury because he really listens to them and caters to them and he appreciates them.

I predict that there will NOT be a hung jury. And it will be a successful jury because of their respect for Judge Perry. I do not think they would let him down like that and so no matter how hard it gets, they will deliberate to a verdict, imo.

I'm getting the feeling that the DT uses air quotes when they discuss KC's defense! :crazy:

I have never met the man, but I know he cares very much about making sure justice is served for Caylee Marie. I really hope he comes back after the trial...but even if he only reads...he should know that everyone here loves him for caring.

I ""HEART"" him too and I am a man ! OOOPS I should mention that quotation marks (in this example) mean "used in jest" and "respect", not LOOOOVE.:floorlaugh:

Grandmaj......you deserve all of the candy, fruit, wine, Cabana boys, massages, pedis and manis that can be given to one mod! Wow......

4100 peeps......
do you need a medic? Just hold up 1 finger (careful which one) and we will get you help!

RU Kidding me - 4100 peeps? That's insane. I was off all day (popped in once or twice), but knew the minute I heard WS over on WESH I said "oh shoot" then I thought of . Then I though, OMG - Tricia! How one person can cause such chaos (JB) is just troubling. The death of Caylee Marie is everyone elses fault except Casey's. Now he's even stepped into OUR lives.

It wasn't admitted in as evidence, and he just decided to throw this bombshell out to see if it would stick. Obviously it didn't.

Wheew...what a day!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members