2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't graduate at the bottom of his class for nothing!

So I guess that means that TL is a neat and orderly packer of things as opposed to just balling them up and tossing them into a bag. I would have thought that Miss A was the one more likely to fold neatly.

That was the biggest shocker of the day. IMO of course.

bbm
That's another thing he got from here, seriously this guy needs to get a new hobby.

I am just waiting
to be sitting there listening to the defense and suddenly hear one or more of the following:

"Good afternoon Peeps..." :seeya:

"Excuse me, I haven't heard that. Do you have a link for that?" :waitasec:

"Well, she is an.... unusual person." :innocent:

"I'm sorry, do you need a time out?" :floorlaugh:

"That is against the terms of service of the court." :crazy:

Really, you all know it would not be anymore ridiculous than the things we have already heard. :waitasec:

Plus, we've already heard about the banana! Coincidence?? :Bananahi: :Banane35: :Banane45: :Banane08:

When we're listing memorable moments from court today, let's not forget AH's sidebar. That was pure gold!

Yes, especially when Cindy stated on the last 911 call that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Not sure if the dispatcher would have relayed that part of the call to the responding officers though... still, if the trunk was open, and the smell was so bad, somebody should have checked it out and noted it to the senior officer.

I wonder if the dispatcher relayed that part of the call to LE, as well. A missing child would certainly trump all other aspects of the call.

In the future they could use voice transcription software, like Dragon, to forward a transcript of a full copy of the call to responders.

Thanks a good idea. I'll send it to a bunch of people. It was very upsetting trying to explain to someone who had no clue. I'm sure she is smart and all that but it is important to know what is being broadcast on the network you work for.

BBM
I have a friend who just started following this case. She sends me text during trial asking questions. Who's Who basically.
Today she text me and ask what proof do they have that ICA did it? WTH
Told her the basic evidence in car and the hair with the death band.
She sent a text back and ask, what was the death band and how does that have to do with her guilt.
I blew a gasket. I told her to call me.

People who just come in and have not followed and don't know the whole case and only listen here and there and them throws statements out there like what proof do they have she did it makes me so mad.

I agree. And he seems to be on such good terms with the jury because he really listens to them and caters to them and he appreciates them.

I predict that there will NOT be a hung jury. And it will be a successful jury because of their respect for Judge Perry. I do not think they would let him down like that and so no matter how hard it gets, they will deliberate to a verdict, imo.

katydid :takeabow: Get outta my mind! :yes:
BBM

:blowkiss:

Plus: HHJP has instructed them to follow the law and the evidence. And they will and with the evidence they will find ICA guilty. IMHO.

I would love to be able to go back and read Yuri's posts from 2008, but I see DickTraceyOrlando is no longer listed a member of WS (per the member list). Can we still see his posts from 2008? How? Where? Please? Someone? Thanks!

If you don't want to post it, there are other "ways" to let me know. See how clever I was with the quotation marks? :)

BBM
I have a friend who just started following this case. She sends me text during trial asking questions. Who's Who basically.
Today she text me and ask what proof do they have that ICA did it? WTH
Told her the basic evidence in car and the hair with the death band.
She sent a text back and ask, what was the death band and how does that have to do with her guilt.
I blew a gasket. I told her to call me.

People who just come in and have not followed and don't know the whole case and only listen here and there and them throws statements out there like what proof do they have she did it makes me so mad.

Maybe she thought death band is a group? You know, "Death Band"?

Jose was brilliant! He got Lee to admit, on the stand, under oath mind you- that he(Lee) thinks Casey did NOT pack her own bags that he went to pick up from Tony's apartment. Ah HA! Oh, and that those bags did NOT smell like decomposition.

And that Casey told Lee the reason she couldn't just let "mom" see Caylee was because maybe she was a spiteful *****.

:thumb:

ETA: There was also nothing of Caylee's in that bag. Why wouldn't a loving mother have something on her that reminded her of her daughter even if she did die in an accident?

Ohhhhh, can't wait for Baez to weave the "mysteriously well packed bags" into his tale of woe. I'm thinking that Baez is going to accuse George of packing the bag and dumping ICA at Tony's and telling her to lie (no pun intended :) ) low.

I would love to be able to go back and read Yuri's posts from 2008, but I see DickTraceyOrlando is no longer listed a member of WS (per the member list). Can we still see his posts from 2008? How? Where? Please? Someone? Thanks!

If you don't want to post it, there are other "ways" to let me know. See how clever I was with the quotation marks? :)

They are still here, or were a little while ago - if I see them I'll put up a link if it's okay with the mods.

:eek::eek::eek:

BBM: I want to see Nancy Grace's face when NL tells her that on tonight's show . . . :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't think she will even tell her boss that on the show. lol I wouldn't if I were her.

I think they are going to put John Allen, Appling Wells (sp?) and Corporal Edwards on stand next to set up the Universal Interview. I believe it was those guys there during the Universal Interview. This is when they give her the opportunity to tell them it was an accident. One of them was even telling Casey how he has seen everything from parents rolling over on their children during their sleep to vicious crimes against children. That they could explain away an accident... but if she was going to continue down the path she was leading them down that they would have to put her into the category of one of those vile people who murder their children.

Casey had her chance. She was no longer in that "abusive" home and around her "abusive" parents. She was safe with the officers and detectives. She should have told them what happened right then and there if this accident really did happen.

Mix that in with Casey saying "surprise, surprise" in the jail videos when told about the accidental drowning story and how Casey was telling George how he was a wonderful father and grandfather... she is done!

I'm still trying to figure out how JB thinks trying to paint AH in a bad light will further his case. The only thing significant that she said was that there were times that ICA couldn't go out because of Caylee. Oh and the lies, but that's OK because JB already said she lied about everything!

His recurring theme seems to be: "Smear every single witness"

Don't cha know that there is a huge conspiracy to "frame" his client? The FBI, OCSO, Orlando Police, family, friends, and every witness is wrong, and she is right?

:crazy:

What a day! I had to listen to the testimony this afternoon on Serius in the car while I ran errands. So I kept hopping back into the car and something completely outrageous was always going on.
Hop in: "DickTracyOrlando . . . Websleuths" :panic:

Hop out. . . .Hop in: "Can't use that to attack credibility." :hot:

Hop out. . ..Hop in: "Why are the words 'safe' and 'reports' in quotes?":dunno:

Hop out. . . .Hop in: "Did you ask her if she's ever committed suicide?" :silly:

The worst part was that I couldn't come here and see what everyone was saying.

Hmmm that's "weird" I was able to find his posts "no" problem, I still have it pulled up, will post a link, if it's OK.

Ohhhhh, can't wait for Baez to weave the "mysteriously well packed bags" into his tale of woe. I'm thinking that Baez is going to accuse George of packing the bag and dumping ICA at Tony's and telling her to lie (no pun intended :) ) low.

uh oh, you may have inadvertently given them their "defense."

Tricia.....just checking in with you......did you need to put the knitting away and head for the fainting couch? Is ok? Are the mods breathing? What grasping at straws! I am so proud that you run a classy joint around here and the only thing that JB wants to use for impeachment is YM saying can't discuss the case and prayers for Caylee? Hmmmm..... WS holds their head high as can YM!

As sad as this case is, I think someone should really make a "gag reel" out of all the defense's blunders. It is so embarrassing.

I'm sure there's some video wiz out there in WS land that could do that.......and it could be a money maker- market it as required viewing to all the law schools as in "what NOT to do in a capital murder case"!:floorlaugh:

(can you infer what I really mean by my "Quotation" marks, JB!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member