2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri was damaging to the defence, and they knew it. I'm sure the bar will be dealing with JB after this trial with a heavy hand. I am hoping that they make him take the bar exam again in front of them.

Rob Dick is being interviewed right now by VP on HLN live. (Sorry if already mentioned.)

I can't wait for them to go to Universal. To me this is the most bizarre interview. Just remember we heard all of this in bits and pieces. The jury is hearing this all in a month or 2.

Ok, checking in. Anything happen today? I was tied up. Knitting. I love to knit and watch Martha Steward.(kidding)

I knew this would happen. In fact before Melich got up there I sent somone a message and said I bet Baez will bring up his membership. Little did I know it would be in such a dramatic way.

When I spoke to someone at HLN she thought I was complaining about the defense. She didn't even realize that the trial was on live. She didn't know who Baez was or what was going on. She totally blew me off.

You have to wonder how many big stories they have lost because the people taking the calls are clue-less.

I say we should all stop fighting it :banghead: and just take the path of least resistance.......:martini:
I'll start.

Hello,
My name is MissJames and I'm a BLOGGER
:pcguru:

This puter runs too slow to take part, so I'll just sneak in a thank you!! to everyone for keeping me grounded..
As a bystander, witnessing the raw pain, for me, was unexpected.
It helps to see everyone rally against attempts by the defense to manipulate justice.

Establishing your client is a master of lies and intrigue well before Caylee's vanishment.
Trained to keep secrets..
The whole ploy < If the babybump doesn't fit you must accquit > by the defense.
Laughable.
Did the defendant have plenty of prior notice to slow down on snacks?
Did O.J win an acadamy award when he tried on a leather glove, shrunken by non use and dried fluids, over baggy medical gloves?
From me, he did.
Pure Goofiness.

I'll warn y'all now, when the Kronk portion of the trial commences..
Is there a special WS kool-aide? I may need sedation..
So much rant inside me.
G'day, all. < waves>

I've been a lurker at In Session since it was Court TV and will likely continue to be so here at Websleuths. But before I go back to spectating, I want to thank Websleuths for its gracious invitation to us orphans, and I look forward to reading everyone's comments/opinions!

Welcome, you'll like it here!

:welcome3:

I've been a lurker at In Session since it was Court TV and will likely continue to be so here at Websleuths. But before I go back to spectating, I want to thank Websleuths for its gracious invitation to us orphans, and I look forward to reading everyone's comments/opinions!

:wagon: !!! It's wonderful to have you here!

Well Peeps - there is one thing we all have to admit - when Baez is up at Cross -

It is GOOD TIMES!!!

Thwartcake anyone?

:cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot:
:cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot:

Thanks JB! :seeya:

And um..not sure whose team you are on...The SA?

[Paraphrased from memor]=

Judge: What evidence would be found of a drowning a month later?

Baez: Ummmmm...well...there could be blood splatter...er ..umm... hair..
...All manner of things, but you never know until you try , your honor...

IS HE SERIOUS?

I can't wait for them to go to Universal. To me this is the most bizarre interview. Just remember we heard all of this in bits and pieces. The jury is hearing this all in a month or 2.

When will they go there do you think? Wasn't Yuri the one that was with her at Universal when she finally fessed up that she didn't work there? I thought they were going to go there today...

And PattiC-- :wagon: !!!!

This isn't a defense, what this is a travesty. It is a revenge attack on anyone that Baez and ICA have a grudge against. It truly is sickening.

I am in TOTAL agreement with your post darnudes

I wasn't a member when DTO was posting but I just read through the posts and I can't see how any of that affects anything in the Caylee case. He wrote about his leg and motorcycles and soccer and horror movies and police work in general and that disqualifies him as a witness :waitasec:
I suppose now if you're computer literate that's a bad thing?

Does JB plan to smear anybody with a Myspace or a FB account as well?

IS HE SERIOUS?

Yep, the blood spatter drowning accident. :loser:

IS HE SERIOUS?

Baez sure looked like a doofus today. The judge was not buying what JB was selling.

That taped first interview of ICA with Yuri was damning for one it showed that ICA is not crazy, not on drugs, and totally coherent, orderly, and showed zero concern for her missing child. ICA is not mentally challenged at all, no past life, family issues can cause someone to lie so constantly and with detailed like ICA has. It does however show that she is a psychopath who went to great lengths to hide her child body. The car stunk so bad that ICA parked it next to a garbage dumpster, placed a bag of garbage in it, and backed in so her tag would not be readily viewed unless a cop was so bored with nothing to do would get out and walk behind the car. She was calculating, this all goes to intent, now take that with the tape over her nose and mouth. A 3rd grader knows you cannot place tape over the mouth and nose and expect to breath fine. GUILTY!

State and Defence has already proven beyond a doubt that Casey lied to the police, the case for Murder 1 is mounting, and the momentum is still on the state. JB has not slowed that down except for the eyes of maybe a few in the media and this is all that JB cares about which is his EGO!

MOO

Am I to really believe that Casey simply murdered her daughter in cold blood and then went about her business as if nothing had happened? Really? I am to believe that over the fact that everyone is involved in making her look guilty?

The OCSO, did not investigate a accidental drowning. TA DA! Her mother did not know about the accidental drowning because Casey said Caylee was alive and well. TA DA! George, who we have no proof of and have offered no proof of COULD HAVE sexually abused Casey. SUPER TA DA!

What about Amy and Maria? They were jealous of Casey being around their boyfriends. They would say bad things about Casey because of the shirt she wore yesterday. They were going to have Lee stand up and identify "them" but I think it was overruled. Thwarted again! Gads!

And, Roy Kronk...don't even get me started on that man. No really don't get Jose started on that subject because he does not have anything.

What else are we supposed to think when Yuri Melich did not know that Casey was lying about everything? How could he not know? It is so obvious she was making it all up and that he was just ignoring her words in quotes which would have let him know that Caylee died in a accident and Casey had to cover it up for George.

Everyone knew Casey lied. Everyone knew that Jose had asked them if Casey ever told them she was abused. So why can't you?

?

Ya know what??..It isnt just about all the LIES..it about the stonewalling by Casey, the mother of the missing child that all this indicates SHE IS RESPONSIBLE (Accident or Intentional?? she had her chance!!!!)..and I cannot believe the DT or "Team Casey" wishes to get the jury to swollow Casey did all this to coverup for her father who in her Fantasy World "Covered up this death" of precious Caylee..the love of his life..why would he do that?? to begin with..that is something I just cant swallow:banghead:

Hmmmm, does their theory include how the body got itself out of the trunk and into the woods after it was towed?

They are probably working on that part now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member