2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home and right before I left to go out I saw LInda K. Baden on a tv show. probably headline news. Anyway, she said there was going to be a huge shocker during the defense case and to get ready or something like that. Anyone else hear that and if so, what do you think it is??? KC testifying? Lee testifying??? about the abuse???

I think the defense has got something up their sleeve,but,I won't begin to speculate what it is.

How come I miss all the good stuff? :maddening: I missed Lee's testimony and I missed Dick Tracy - LOL. Off to bury myself in videos... :seeya:

I think the Jury members are still thinking of the entire statement she gave the police that Yuri read allowed.

JB is not smart, the jury was dismissed after the "Dick Tracy" comment, they have no idea what that is about and they probably spent no more than 5 minutes thinking about it and went right back to ICA statement. Yuri was very compelling on the stand and JB came across (Insert Label of your choice)

(Insert Label of your choice) (:censored:) <--If I wrote what I thought I might get a time out. ***deep sighs***

The whole thing about how Casey's bags were packed is just silly. I am a terrible packer - very inclined to just throw stuff in the bag and hang it up and iron if needed once I get to the hotel. BUT - if I am on a road trip, stopping at a different hotel each night, and going to be living out of my suitcase, THEN I pack neatly and carefully. From everything I've heard, Casey was basically living out of her duffle bag while moving from friend to boyfriend, and so it makes sense to me that she'd pack more neatly for that situation.

Tink

This puter runs too slow to take part, so I'll just sneak in a thank you!! to everyone for keeping me grounded..
As a bystander, witnessing the raw pain, for me, was unexpected.
It helps to see everyone rally against attempts by the defense to manipulate justice.

Establishing your client is a master of lies and intrigue well before Caylee's vanishment.
Trained to keep secrets..
The whole ploy < If the babybump doesn't fit you must accquit > by the defense.
Laughable.
Did the defendant have plenty of prior notice to slow down on snacks?
Did O.J win an acadamy award when he tried on a leather glove, shrunken by non use and dried fluids, over baggy medical gloves?
From me, he did.
Pure Goofiness.

I'll warn y'all now, when the Kronk portion of the trial commences..
Is there a special WS kool-aide? I may need sedation..
So much rant inside me.
G'day, all. < waves>

:tyou: Peepers McPeep

:goodpost: Come back soon! :wave:
BBM

:yes:

OMG! Have you listened to Dr Drew? He probably has never followed the case and now is an expert on ICA. He is saying the fact she was sexually molested is the reason for everything she has done. Making up excuses for her. :banghead:

He has been talking that since JB brought that crap out. I have to turn the station after NG.

:lol:

Vinnie just said on HLN - If you fall in the pool twice are you any more wet? Kind of like Casey's lies.

When will they go there do you think? Wasn't Yuri the one that was with her at Universal when she finally fessed up that she didn't work there? I thought they were going to go there today...

And PattiC-- :wagon: !!!!

I think after the others that went with YM and KC are put on the stand. Good Linda will bring in the Universal interview will come in.

Thanks for the welcome!!

I wasn't a member when DTO was posting but I just read through the posts and I can't see how any of that affects anything in the Caylee case. He wrote about his leg and motorcycles and soccer and horror movies and police work in general and that disqualifies him as a witness :waitasec:
I suppose now if you're computer literate that's a bad thing?

Does JB plan to smear anybody with a Myspace or a FB account as well?

It seems like JB has to try to discredit and debase all the witnesses as much as possible since he has hardly any good evidence on his side.

67809-70.jpg

ALL YOU LURKING OUT THERE:fence:-
HIT THAT REGISTER BUTTON:thumb:
AND JOIN UP-IT'S EASY!!:great:

[Paraphrased from memor]=

Judge: What evidence would be found of a drowning a month later?

Baez: Ummmmm...well...there could be blood splatter...er ..umm... hair..
...All manner of things, but you never know until you try , your honor...

IS HE SERIOUS?

It was one of the absurd moments in this trial. His client could quite easily have directed them to examine the pool and look for blood spatter and hair if she'd just have been kind enough to tell them that Caylee drowned while she was bleeding to death and losing her hair. But she lied and now her representative complains that the pool wasn't searched well enough... Well, whose fault is that, exactly????

How come I can't find the trial thread and only the sidebar thread?

Either I'm getting older than I thought or you knew I was coming to catch up and decided to prank me :D.

Help please? :D

It seems like JB has to try to discredit and debase all the witnesses as much as possible since he has hardly any good evidence on his side.

But he's trying to make it look to jury that the whole world is bad and liars and his client is a poor abused innocent girl. I really don't see how this can go unnoticed by the jurors.

Man, I would love to see LDB just randomly throw in some finger air quotes tomorrow when she's questioning a witness. :)

Yep, the blood spatter drowning accident. :loser:

LOL...when JB mentioned the evidence that could be found in the pool, he mentioned hair..stating there may be a death band!

Has he conceeded,now, that their are death bands on hair that can tell you that the subject is dead??:waitasec:

The whole thing about how Casey's bags were packed is just silly. I am a terrible packer - very inclined to just throw stuff in the bag and hang it up and iron if needed once I get to the hotel. BUT - if I am on a road trip, stopping at a different hotel each night, and going to be living out of my suitcase, THEN I pack neatly and carefully. From everything I've heard, Casey was basically living out of her duffle bag while moving from friend to boyfriend, and so it makes sense to me that she'd pack more neatly for that situation.

Tink

The point was lost on me anyway. What has Casey's packing style got to do with the way Caylee died?

It was one of the absurd moments in this trial. His client could quite easily have directed them to examine the pool and look for blood spatter and hair if she'd just have been kind enough to tell them that Caylee drowned while she was bleeding to death and losing her hair. But she lied and now her representative complains that the pool wasn't searched well enough... Well, whose fault is that, exactly????

Exactly! If she was so "afraid" of George, they (Melich, Allen, Wells, etc... ) all gave her plenty of opportunity AWAY from them, to tell the truth!

She made a choice not to! Cannot re-write history Mr. Baez!

BBM.

Exactly. I think the jury has to see that too.

I have to say after watching Vinnie this evening one caller called in. She made a statement that is really ringing true with me and since I've not followed the case since a 1 1/2 to trial it may have been said. so here is what she said in my summation: Why kill the child at two years old? Could it be because at two or three years old, children are able to converse and say things like how school was that day or daycare.

So let's suppose that Casey thought she had to keep Caylee away from her parents until this accident that ICA is most likely responsible for was because she knew that at one time CA could say "Mommy put me in the trunk last night" or "Mommy left me in the car with my babydoll and there were bright lights." I haven't heard it but it makes the most sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc