2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody please remember the rulz... I know it is going to be difficult.. but we can do this!

YM w/LDB

kc took YM to address near Bumby....301 N hillside Glenwood and Robinson...Bumby runs parallel....kc knew individuals RM & AH used to live directly across street from this address...she didn't mention these friends lived across street nor that she had been visiting there.....we went to Sawgrass Apts... 1st apt building in complex on the right #210...neither Kc nor YM got out there....went to almost caddy-corner from Sawgrass are Conway Apts @ Conway & Michigan.....several town homes attached in one building....claimed this was where ZTN used to live....direct thru entire complex at least once ...kc wasn't sure exact apt but pointed to a general area....only location went to from the car....starting to get light....marked patrol car following in case ym were to get out of car and knock on doors (object-ovrruled)....kc to tell if anyone in the apts looked familiar....she didn't.....Crossing @ Conway at just after 6 am getting light outside....drove kc home.....ym didn't have kc's cell doesn't recall if kc had her cell....drop her @ home she went on into the house....continue to investigate.....can't remember what I specifically told her but general sense yes......left Kc and began to pursue info given.....

Cross by JB
(Jb asking Thwart Atty for something....red bull maybe?)

Jb w/YM

go by other names besides YM? (object- sustained) by the name Dick Tracy Orlando? (object- sustained) JB Judge if I may.....ok approach!

Did Yuri ever go by another other name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that whtat JB just asked him with a big SUSTAINED coming from JP's lips.

JBs first question: did you ever go by any other name than Yuri Melich,
Objection, sustained
JB: Did you ever go by Dick Tracy?
Objection
JB: Judge, I'd like to approach....

uh...yeah, that really happened

Is he really trying to make YM look less credible because he posted on an online forum?

Bill S is stunned and laughed at the Dick Tracy remark!

:lol:

Did Yuri ever go by another other name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that whtat JB just asked him with a big SUSTAINED coming from JP's lips.
That's his name here.

And I knew it...I just knew Baez would pull this.

I swear I think I could read HHJP’s lips...saying....JB GET TO WORK AND QUIT READING BLOGS.

jb- (to yuri) Did you ever go by any other name?

Yuri - looking completely dumbfounded...

JB Did you ever go by the name "Dick Tracey Orlando" ????????

WTF is JB going on about? even Yuri Looks confused!

Here we go folks. Grab yer barf bags

JB: I would like to approach the bench

HHJP: no

JB: I would like to explain the relevance

HHJP: okay

side bar

(hope this one posts, I lost the first)

Amazing. And I'm telling you - ICA is getting that Bobby Cutts looking down her nose, jaw jutted out thing going on. Forgive me but you could overlay their outlines and it would be the same. MODS - don't know how else to word it. (((don't raygun me)))

I agree. I couldnt have worded it any better lol or worse. jk.

So now after this little gut punch by JB I am thinking that ICA has the proper attorney. He is as despicable as ICA.

The jury will not like this. No way is JB gonna come out of this trial ok and with a reputation that is salvageable.

Head just exploded....when is JB going to take the murder of Caylee seriously??

JB: Ever go by the name Dick Tracy Orlando?

HUH?! OMG...what is THAT all about?! Anyone know?

My jaw is on the floor right now! It's like stepping into an alternate universe! :eek:

the look on YM's face was priceless!!! JB is gonna mess up again and then those felony charges are gonna come in. He will do for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand